Desync problem

Batslav

Question

Seems like i can't sync at all with about 30 people around. In the past i could stay with 100+ and there was no problem at all.
It's not my internet since there is no interruption. Logs are turned off, tried low graphics, i run MP as admin and nothing helps.
People keep freezing and chat does not work for me like i am offline but i am not.

Edit: I am on EU3, server have 1k people total at the moment.

What can possibly have impact for this issue? If you have any ideas i can try them and see if anything work.

15 answers to this question

Hello, try to delete TruckersMP completely (all files and temporary files), reinstall the MOD with Firewall and Antivirus disabled and try to see the problem has been corrected.

~DJFrontier

DJFrontier | TruckersMP  - Retired Team Member ||| Languages:  English 🇺🇸  | Portuguese 🇧🇷

|| Rules || Support System || Appeals || Feedback || Realtime Map || Suggestions || Report System

Staff Member since September 11, 2018 to July 19, 2021

5 hours ago, Batslav said:

chat does not work for me like i am offline but i am not.

you can press F9 or F11 then try again

5 hours ago, Batslav said:

i can't sync at all with about 30 people around.

for this question

maybe you can read this topic

Best Regards

Soul Knight:)

Soul Knight

The game itself works fine it does not freeze. My problem is server desyhcronization this is why i do not see chat and the other players freeze for me. 
Tab shows only the people who are already spawned but new does not show up. I use new profile which is only for MP.
When it happened last time i was at truck fest as said with about 30 people which is not so much. They could see me cause i am online but that's all.

Sometimes it can happen because of internet but i was tracking it, ping was good 50ish and no interruptions.
I drove about 8h during the day convoy with about 20 people happened only once, on the last one there were more people and the problems started.

Hello,

There are maybe many reasons this, please follow the possible solution steps:

• Update your graphic card driver.
  • You maybe need a new profile,delete old and get a new one.
  • Reinstall the mod and make sure that you put correct in directory. (\Steam\SteamApps\common\Euro Truck Simulator 2)
  • Delete file Documents/ETSMP. (Please before deleting, backup this file.)
  • Make sure you have the latest .Net Framework (4.7) & DirectX & Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 and use CCleaner to remove temporary files and obsolete registry paths.

Best regards.

Sincerely,
AdaBey

Former TruckersMP Game Moderator

Support of the Year 2018

Official Rules Official Turkish Rules | Support Ticket | Steam How to become a Game Moderator?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

SometimesTheUglyTruthCanBeBeautiful

Nothing last forever.

They are for different issue, problem not solved and i got perma banned because of it. It looks like i am using hack because i rammed people i didn't see.
Have no idea what can possibly help, i turned off flags, drivers cab accessoaries, used low graphics and it was always the same. I either desync before game loads, or shortly after, could drive for few minutes but thats the most i could get from my tests earlier today.

Will try after CC clean but i do this once in a while so i don't think it will help much. Will report if/when my ban is removed.

If no new ideas come in a day or two, you can close it.

Edit: Happened again with about 15 people around eu2 is currently not full. Here are ping results:

Packets: Sent = 1253, Received = 1253, Lost = 0 (0% loss),
Approximate round trip times in milli-seconds:
Minimum = 53ms, Maximum = 86ms, Average = 54ms

Hello :)

Have you tried verify your game ?

> Go to Steam Library

> Right click Euro Truck Simulator 2

> Properties

> Local Files

> Verify Integrity of Game Files

Wait until the game files are verified and try whether the error still occurs.

You should start TruckersMP as admin. This is really important.

Also try to start TruckersMP with DirectX (64)

Guide:

> Go to your steam App
> Go to library
> Go to ETS 2 / ATS
> Click "Play" 
> Choose "Launch with DirectX (64-bit). Make sure you chose 64 bit.
> Start ETS 2
> Choose your profile and press "drive"
> Close ETS 2
> Start TruckersMP as admin. TruckersMP will start with DirectX for all time. Except you change it again.

If it still doesn't work, try to reinstall game 

And then if your problem didn't solve, you should go here and make a bug report: https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/forum/380-in-game/

And suggestion: for this problem, when you running, you can get a permanently banned for reason hacking, so I suggest you should record when playing game.  Video is the best evidence for you can unban if you are banned permanently 

Reinstall does nothing for this problem. it happens when there are a bit more players around. No idea why i desynchronize so easy when it's not my connection.
Sometimes it takes a while before it happens but sometimes it's instant, especially if i am spawning in town with more players or busy road.

Hi guys,

I have the same problemes like Batslav , i didnt want to open a new topic for the same problem( the problem appeard about 2 months ago)

I did all the steps you guys enumerated in this topic , but the problems didnt solve.

I called my internet provider , they changed my DSN and ip , with no luck.

If you can give me/us any help that well be great.

This problem appear only on server 2 ( on my case). The other servers work just fine.

My internet connection its stable ( upload and download up to 70mbs) and in game i have 48-70 ping.

I wish you all a good day , and i hope this little problem to get solve.

Best regards,

Enon

Dear @Batslav

It has been over 3 days since you last time replied to this topic. Because of the inactivity, I'll move this topic to 'Inactive topics'. 
If you  still need help, you should open a support ticket: https://support.truckersmp.com/
Thank you for your help and participation. Have a great day and happy trucking!

/Locked and moved to Inactive due to inactivity.