Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Is it possible to control the time?

NoName566

Question

11 answers to this question

The time in multiplayer is set by the server, so whatever your single player time is, it won’t affect the time in multiplayer. It does mean that the time command in the console will not work, so whatever time it is on the server will stay for as long as you’re in multiplayer. In single player though, it will work just as normal.

Hello

The time in ets2 multiplayer is the same for everyone. If it wasn't, some players would have night and others day. So some would turn on their headlights and some wont. To change the raining chance, go to options》gameplay》rain probability(something like that) and then set the black square somewhere in the middle. If you hate rain, set it all the way to the left. If you love it, all the way to the right.

Kind regards

Guest Cowie

Hi there,

I would like to welcome you to the forums. Also, since you were unable to inform us if your problem was solved or not, we will move this topic with the other inactive topics.

If you have any questions or concerns on the actions I am taking, please do not hesitate to message me over the forums or on Discord.

//Locked and moved to Inactive.

~ccowie

Dear @NoName566,

It has been almost 5 days since you last time replied to this topic. Because of the inactivity, I'll move this topic to 'Unsolved topics'. 
If you  still need help, you should open a support ticket: https://support.truckersmp.com
Thank you for your help and participation. Have a great day and happy trucking!

/Moved to Unsolved due to inactivity.