Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Quicksave on F9 hotkey disables chat

Zisch

Question

Game: Euro Truck Simulator 2

Mod Version:  0.2.2.4.0
Controllers Used: Keyboard
Description of Issue:  I've bound the quicksave option to key F9. When I press it, the chat gets disabled. I don't see any messages nor I can write something anymore, nothing happens when I press Y.
How to reproduce: See above
Screenshots / Videos: None

8 answers to this question

hello

the F9 shouldn't be set to other keys again,because it is used to disabled the chat,

and when the chat is open and you make a quicksave by pressing F9,your chat will be disabled and you cannot see any messages or write something.

Best Regards

Soul Knight:)

3 hours ago, TurklerRS said:

It is a mistake tho, the fact that you can't change the disable chat button.

It's not a mistake, but a missing feature. Remember that TruckersMP is still in alpha stage. I think it's a good feature to request, along with the ability to remap other TruckersMP keys. If it hasn't been suggested before: Here's your chance.

5 minutes ago, Zischpeng said:

Thank you all, didn't know F9 is actually supposed to do that. Unfortunately it's not mentioned anywhere in the TruckersMP ingame interface.

Best answer marked & problem solved, thanks for the helps!

//Locked and Moved to Solved

Languages/Diller:  tr.gif (primary)gb.gif 

Useful Links/Önemli Bağlantılar: TruckersMP Rules/Kuralları | Recrutiment/İşe alım | Knowledge-base/Bilgi bankası  | Forum Warning System/Uyarı Sistemi: [TR] [ENG]