[GAME]No-Collision Zone for Tucson's Racing Track in ATS

Odion

Suggestion Name: No-Collision Zone for Tucson's Racing Track in ATS

Suggestion Description: I think you should add a No-Collision Zone for the Tucson's Racing Track in ATS, because there are many players that are going to race with their friends or with strangers, and many times it happens to hit someone because the track is not very wide, and if there are 3 players racing at the same time, 100% there will be an accident if they really want to win the race and step the pedal to the metal.

Any example images: No need.

Why should it be added?: To enjoy the track without hitting someone by mistake.

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 2

• 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi there @Odion. A very similar suggestion has been recjected recently. You can check it out here:

For that reason, your suggestion is being rejected aswell, I hope you can understand it. Anything related to racing does not fit with our current project goal, which is pushing a proper simulation environment since both ETS2 and ATS are not racing games. May you have any question, don't hesitate to send me a private message, my inbox is always open. ?

//Rejected

en_field, TruckersMP Community Moderator.

Usually findable between Western Germany and Denmark.

percent_0