ONLINE CONECTION THROUGH STEAM RESULT TO LAGGING,,, PLEASE HELP

Alexadamu9112

Question

16 answers to this question

Hello :)

Does it happen when connect in Single Player ?

Also try this:

Solution 1

> Go to Steam Library

> Right click Euro Truck Simulator 2

> Properties

> Local Files

> Verify Integrity of Game Files

Wait until the game files are verified and try whether the error still occurs.

Solution 2

You should start TruckersMP as admin. This is really important.

Also try to start TruckersMP with DirectX (64)

Guide:

> Go to your steam App
> Go to library
> Go to ETS 2 / ATS
> Click "Play" 
> Choose "Launch with DirectX (64-bit). Make sure you chose 64 bit.
> Start ETS 2
> Choose your profile and press "drive"
> Close ETS 2
> Start TruckersMP as admin. TruckersMP will start with DirectX for all time. Except you change it again.

Also try to reinstall TruckersMP.

Go to '%programdata%' and delete the folder 'TruckersMP'. After that uninstall TruckersMP and download the MOD again: https://truckersmp.com/download -> Launch the installer as admin

Hello,

"Start by restarting your router. If this doesn't help make sure you have all other connected devices to your network disconnected and try to play with cable if you are over Wi-Fi. If you keep having connection problems try to open the specific ports: 42860, 49200, 42890. Also set Google DNS, 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4"

As wrote here:

Best regards.

Sincerely,
AdaBey

Former TruckersMP Game Moderator

Support of the Year 2018

Official Rules Official Turkish Rules | Support Ticket | Steam How to become a Game Moderator?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

SometimesTheUglyTruthCanBeBeautiful

Nothing last forever.

Hola,

If you have tabs open such as.

- Chrome

- Youtube

- Files

- Videos 

ETC...

You should close those tabs it decreases lag. 

Also if have like the mini map open, mirrors (in game) close those too those stip me from lagging as well.

Regards,

-Arctic Wolf 

Stay happy and safe

Okay I see all Your Answer Toward My Complain and There are very Helpful and i tested one of them,,, And it's working Properly so far as i checked.... But My Friend also have a problem he Purchase ETS 2 Recently But he couldn't connect to TruckersMP,,, The Error He showed was He should Play The game at least 2 Hours and he has played more than Two days..... still TruckersMP could not Connect To SteamID.... What Can i do ?? 

Heya!

Step One: In the bottom left hand side of you screen they is the search bar, open that up and search "View local services" and open it

Step two: Scroll down until you find the service called "Steam Client Service", Then right click it and select "properties"

Step three: Change Startup Type to "automatic" and then go down to Service status and click "stop", then after that click start, apply and the problem should be fixed.

Also please got to your device manager, open the tab of your graphic cards and update the drivers of each. What graphics card do you use? And is the problem with steam only? Is there an error? I'd recommend reinstalling the game and truckersmp as well.

Best regards,

NeonLeon

Support

1 hour ago, [VIVA] Arctic Wolf said:

Does your friend have his steam account set to public? 

Yes He has Done that

11 hours ago, MrCipr said:

Hi @Alexadamu9112,

a couple of great answers have been given, and I would like to know if they helped in answering your question.

Best regards.

MrCipr

TruckersMP Support

Well i have tested it after doing one of the solved problem giving to me,,,, But i started the game just now it still continue the lagging,,, the cursor is the one even lagging in the game,, this is not good at all,,, i need help pleasssssss

3 hours ago, [VIVA] Arctic Wolf said:

Hola,

If you have tabs open such as.

- Chrome

- Youtube

- Files

- Videos 

ETC...

You should close those tabs it decreases lag. 

Also if have like the mini map open, mirrors (in game) close those too those stip me from lagging as well.

Regards,

-Arctic Wolf 

ok i will close them and try again

11 hours ago, Soul Knight said:

hello

as i know,not only did you have this problem.

This may be related to the update of the steam.Many of my friends have this problem and have not solved it.

have you update your steam last night?

Best Regards

Soul Knight:)

Yes i have the updated steam last night  

12 hours ago, [ETS2MCG] Kien Giang said:

Hello :)

Does it happen when connect in Single Player ?

Also try this:

Solution 1

> Go to Steam Library

> Right click Euro Truck Simulator 2

> Properties

> Local Files

> Verify Integrity of Game Files

Wait until the game files are verified and try whether the error still occurs.

Solution 2

You should start TruckersMP as admin. This is really important.

Also try to start TruckersMP with DirectX (64)

Guide:

> Go to your steam App
> Go to library
> Go to ETS 2 / ATS
> Click "Play" 
> Choose "Launch with DirectX (64-bit). Make sure you chose 64 bit.
> Start ETS 2
> Choose your profile and press "drive"
> Close ETS 2
> Start TruckersMP as admin. TruckersMP will start with DirectX for all time. Except you change it again.

Also try to reinstall TruckersMP.

Go to '%programdata%' and delete the folder 'TruckersMP'. After that uninstall TruckersMP and download the MOD again: https://truckersmp.com/download -> Launch the installer as admin

I did solution 1 it was working fine before and now it has gone back again... And this Only come when am online, the games cursor keep lagging like mad

Edited by Frosty.
Posts merged

Hello,

• Verify game cache
  • Delete garages, drivers.
  • Load other save game.
  • Make new profile.
  • Make sure you have the latest .Net Framework (4.7) & DirectX & Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 and use CCleaner to remove temporary files and obsolete registry paths.
  • Update your graphic card driver.
  • Pull down your graphics settings.
  • Take care not to play in busy areas.
  • If your Game is freezing for a long period it is because the mod Is attempting to its game time with the core game time. (SP & MP times are quite different)!
  • Go in company manager (this may be a pain) and fire all of your drivers first. 
  • Save your progress then completely close the game
  • Go into your Euro Truck Simulator 2 documents folders and select/highlight the your last profile (look at last modified) then with it highlighted hit the delete button.  (Again I know it could be a pain)
  • Also you can get support here by creating a ticket 

Browse this topics:

• I would also recommend you to apply them as well: 

g8a452.jpg

9oy94Q.jpg

With all respect,

Gainer