Sign in to follow this  
Sheltie

Crashed

Question

Good evening,

I was just driving on C-D and had a massive laggspike because alot of people spawned further down the road due to an accident that happend there. With the laggspike incoming I went over my lane into the corner because I couldn't steer because my screen lagged. What to do if I get reported because It was really an accident, do I need to keep the video evidence I have?

Greetings.

9 answers to this question

Hello,

If you think there is an accident happened and according to others you're faulty definitely you should keep the video. 
Because in the other's camera you can be faulty but in your camera nothing can be too.

Best Regards,

• Upvote 1

Hello,

Yes please, keep the evidence, we understand that you had connection issues in that moment and will try to help you, so, if you get banned, make a ban appeal, include your video evidence and wait.

• Upvote 1

Hello, Sheltie :)

I think you don't have to worry about that.

Because we have so useful "Ban Appeal System".

So, when you get a ban, you can appeal to an admin who banned you.

And also, I think this post could be helpful if you do not know about our Ban Appeal Sys.

Have a look at this!

Thank you.

• Upvote 1

hello

Keep the evidence for one month and as i know,not only did you have this problem last night.

This may be related to the update of the steam.Many of my friends have this problem and hav not solved it.

Best Regards

Soul Knight:)

• Upvote 1