Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Reporting System

T.C.

Question

Hi everyone.

I don't know if it is the right place to write this. I have reported 10 players with youtube uploading and added to report but since 2 days no admin checked it yet. What can i do about this? Thank you so much for your helps.

5 answers to this question

Hello @T.C.,

our administration staff is getting tons of reports every single day and it is pretty difficult to handle all of them. As a solution, we can't tell you more than just stay patient till your reports wil get assigned; just remember that they will - maybe some days later or earlier. Please respect that our Game Moderator team is doing their best to handle all the reports, but at some times it is almost not possible to do all that work within some days. I'm sure your reports will get handled soon!

Good luck and all the best!

Best regards,

NeonLeon
Support

Hai again!

Yeah that's a little problem then, but in some days I'm sure some of your reports will get accepted, then you are able to create more. I still know me in this situation and I always cutted and uploaded my videos in that waiting period so that I just had to create the reports later. 

Since your problem is solved now, you are able to mark the best answer by clicking on the hook at the left side of the message. If you still have got questions, feel free to ask!

Have a great day and happy trucking!

//locked and moved to Solved

Best regards,

NeonLeon

Support

• Like 1

Uploading 10 max is likely so that there isant constantly thousands of reports to deal with, as 10 per person is hard for the admin team to deal with. Uploading so many would mean banns could be issued weeks after they are happening.

Hopefully reports should be decided within a week so you can upload more.

Hope that helps

SuperMouse