[SCS Blog] Update 1.32 Appetizer: Trailer Ownership

SCS Blog

Finally, SCS is going to implement what we have all been waiting for! The future will hopefully bring trailers with changeable boxes, as well as combinations where the truck does already have the trailer on its back, so to say. There are so many more opportunities to make the game more vivid and to provide us with more options. :)

I can just say that I :love:

22 hours ago, -Daniel- said:

I think this update is going to be awesome! But I hope we get the swap bodies too :)

I think swap bodies are certainly in the future, with the current trailer additions being a step on the way there.

• Upvote 1

Independent driver

On 8/28/2018 at 2:16 PM, caff!!! said:

to quote Revolver Ocelot: I love to reload shift gears during a battle delivery.

17 hours ago, [Falcon Tr] RoadKing said:

It was very hard to do convoys with no matching trailer. I was actually looking for something like this. Can't wait for the update to come. 

You can do the same loads with external contracts if you do it right.

PVG-Trans VTC Belgium, real life professionals only! - OLD TM & CT San Andreas MP player.

On 8/5/2018 at 5:58 AM, Sheltie said:

You can do the same loads with external contracts if you do it right.

No We can use virtual speditor for creating custom cargoes. I am not talking about that. Let us say We have sun rise paintjob for truck, if we have trailer ownership we can apply the same paint to the trailer as well. you got my point?

76561198158535149.png                                                                                                                              ➡  My WoTr.                       

Renault Premium: 500.000km 

Renault Magnum: 257.500km   ▶

It looks great but when does it come to MP ,,

Also if we could have a drag text box  to put our own name on the side's & backdoor's of the trailer that would be fantastic.

Any chance of some extender trailers used to carry large steel beams 

This company use a wide range of trailers  have a browse & look in the fleet section  http://www.middlebrooktransport.co.uk/

Thanks for your time.