Talking to head management

Woodyman

Question

I would like to talk head managemnet due to problems within the communities that keep causing us problems we have been members of the multiplayer from the start and we feel that we do not get the help or support that the communtiy needs.

Reporting systems do not work 

also we have noticed reports that do get looked at and removed are not satisfactory to the rules which mp has put in place 

there are  many other issues we all face but we have come to terms with alot of them it would be nice if someone could come talk to the gamers that have followed and supported the mp all the way and try to keep it to the standards you wish it to be 

8 answers to this question

It's been said already, but you can reach out to us through feedback. We are more than happy to have a chat with you.

• True Story 1

Scar | Retired Legend

You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.

Banned: HELP! - Report a player - Help - Rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

hello

first.if you want to report players and don't know how to report

follow this topic

second,if you are not satisfied with the result abnd have any other question about  technology

you can make a support here:https://support.truckersmp.com/

Best Regards

Soul Knight:)

I think the same way.Nobody is interested in the in-game reporting system.:mellow:

how long will this continue,this is very annoying a situation:mellow:

@D-Day. of course it isn't great to get every single time the auto-closed message in in-game reports. But you just have to watch an admin stream to see, that our Game Moderators are also working hard with this system and it is the easiest way to report people without a recording program or a large effort. So, you are right telling it is very annoying, but it is also helping our team to keep the effort easy and for me it isn't that annoying, because I don't have to use it; but I could. If you have got some tips for us to improve the system, we are happy about a suggestionhttps://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/forum/285-suggestions/  or feedback via truckersmp.com/feedback. 

Thanks for understanding!

Best regards,

NeonLeon

Support

• Like 1