Truck insurance in ATS but not ETS2?

Silvrav

Question

6 answers to this question

Greetings.

Considering I barely play ATS, I actually didn't know about this until I google'd it. Apparently, ATS has an "insurance" feature that helps you to fix your truck using some kind of percentage algorithm to pay for your damage. I'm uncertain on how it works in multiplayer. ETS2 lacks this feature.

So no, you aren't missing anything. ETS2 does not have any sort of insurance whatsoever.

Kind regards.

v1.png 

Hey!

I don't exactly know what you mean with insurance, but if you mean the bank, you are able to find it in the right lower corner in the menu.

Of course you are also able to get your money via cheats, for example via CheatEngine and editing the values - it's allowed as well, just minimises the realism. 

I would like you to read the following topic about the insurance as well:

and I hope your problem will get solved!

Best regards,

NeonLeon

Support

Hello,

In Euro Truck Simulator 2, you cannot insure your Vehicle. However, you can withdraw money from the bank and pay your debt.

Best regards.

Sincerely,
AdaBey

Former TruckersMP Game Moderator

Support of the Year 2018

Official Rules Official Turkish Rules | Support Ticket | Steam How to become a Game Moderator?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

SometimesTheUglyTruthCanBeBeautiful

Nothing last forever.

12 hours ago, Baratako said:

Greetings.

Considering I barely play ATS, I actually didn't know about this until I google'd it. Apparently, ATS has an "insurance" feature that helps you to fix your truck using some kind of percentage algorithm to pay for your damage. I'm uncertain on how it works in multiplayer. ETS2 lacks this feature.

So no, you aren't missing anything. ETS2 does not have any sort of insurance whatsoever.

Kind regards.

Correct yes, ATS even in MP applies a % reduction for repairs...it does ease the cash flow when someone rams you or tips you.

@NeonLeon no not the bank, its actual insurance in ATS when you do repairs :)

I know this is SCS core game feature but thought maybe someone on here would know.

@[WTLVTC] ismail [TR]  thanks yes I believe my question has been answered 

The question has been answered, thank you for your help and participation. Have a great day!

//Locked & moved to Solved