Special Cargo rules?

Flame_Fury

Question

I just bought the Special Cargo DLC for ETS2... and was told by someone that there may be rules about special cargo on server. Wanted to verify if true and what the rules are. Unfortunately I cannot find anything concerning special cargo in the rules... so wondered if I could have some staff clarity. thanks

76561198062472575.png

5 answers to this question

Guest Cowie

Hi there, you can not use the Special Cargo trailers in Multiplayer. The beacons are welcome, however. Has this answered your question?

~ccowie

23 minutes ago, SuperMouse said:

Special Cargo Trailers are not allowed in MP due to their size. If you try and take a job then you will be kicked from the server.

However, Heavy Cargo DLC is allowed which allows for large cargo but without pilot vechials and extreme large trailers.

Hope this helps,

SuperMouse

That answers my question perfectly. There's the reason it's not in rules. Because it not available on server. Thanks :)

35 minutes ago, HelmeS said:

Hello Dear Friend,

What i know there is no rules for Speacial cargo also TruckersMP rules. If you want to see all of rules you should look here : 
https://truckersmp.com/rules

Best Regards,

I looked through the rules which is why I came here to ask because I didn't see anything on it.

• Confused 1

76561198062472575.png

We're glad to hear that the problem has been solved now (The best answer has been marked). 

Have a great day and happy tucking! :)

//Locked & moved to Solved