• Announcements

• LIGHTOFGOD

Active Recruitments   02/24/18

Game Moderator Recruitment - 11th of August to 30th of September 2018   Find out more information, here:     Support Team Recruitment - 14th of July to 14th of August 2018   Find out more information, here:     Add-On Team Recruitment - 14th of July to 14th of August 2018   Find out more information, here:      
    • Prime

Current Hot topic: ETS and ATS 1.32   08/12/18

What do you think the impanct of 1.32 will be on TruckersMP and how the mod will be played,...   Discuss it all with us in this Hot topic:  

memorial_convoy_banner.png?width=1442&he

1 Year ago on the 17th September, 1 of Scania LTD VTC's most dedicated drivers' father in law died at the wheel in a horrific crash. To honour his death one year on as well as for anyone else wanting to remember someone who has dedicated their life to the wheel, Scania LTD is running a major convoy (hopefully on a dedicated server) comprising of a estimated 1 hour drive followed by a 30 minute memorial service near the beautiful city of love, Paris.

The convoy will be ran in conjunction with TruckersMP admins as well as myself acting as convoy leader. The route is from Sanbuilders in Berlin and will complete at the service station in Paris, where Scania LTD members will break off for a memorial service.

We are hoping that we can open this fully to the public however for the memorial at the end will be just for members of Scania LTD and any people who come forward wanting to also remember real life people (messaging me on the forum will be sufficient for this)

I hope that we can give a really good send-off to him and to anyone else who wishes to do the same for people they know. (Any suggestions for routes will be appreciated)

Meetup: 7pm BST

Departure: 7:30pm BST

Start: Sanbuilders in Berlin

Finish: Service Station in Paris

Server: Hopefully a dedicated server, if not EU2

DLC:  None required

ets2_20180802_185028_00.png?width=1040&h

Discord Server: https://discordapp.com/invite/GmnBsm7

Many Thanks,

Corey, Head examiner at Scania LTD

I'm sorry to hear about the circumstances on why the event is being hosted. I can't guarantee if I will be able to attend or not, but I wish you the best of luck. Where ever I happen to be that day/evening/night I will observe a moment of silence in his honor.  

It's really unfortunate to see such things happening out on the roads. I will try my best to attend the event and potentially help out.

2 minutes ago, Martin. said:

It's really unfortunate to see such things happening out on the roads. I will try my best to attend the event and potentially help out.

Thanks a lot, we have got some limited Convoy Control on our end but we are hopefully looking for a little bit more, numbers are looking at around 70 80 so far so I'm debating whether to ask for a dedicated server

3 hours ago, Scania LTD l Imperator said:

Thanks a lot, we have got some limited Convoy Control on our end but we are hopefully looking for a little bit more, numbers are looking at around 70 80 so far so I'm debating whether to ask for a dedicated server

It wouldn't be a bad idea as people to tend to show off especially at public events. The topic that's been featured on the Community Events board will help you out as in relation of requesting a server for the occasion.

Kind Regards,

Martin.

15 hours ago, Martin. said:

It wouldn't be a bad idea as people to tend to show off especially at public events. The topic that's been featured on the Community Events board will help you out as in relation of requesting a server for the occasion.

Kind Regards,

Martin.

Thanks Martin, I've submitted an application for a dedicated server

• Like 1