I can not download the game(Oyunu indiremiyorum)

Slusher34

Question

I do not know if I'm the only one but I can not download games from the website I want urgent resolution

Bir tek bende mi Bilemiyorum ama website üzerinden oyunu indiremiyorum  Acil Çözülmesini istiyorum

4 minutes ago, Mafiiaa said:

I do not know if I'm the only one but I can not download games from the website I want urgent resolution

Bir tek bende mi Bilemiyorum ama website üzerinden oyunu indiremiyorum  Acil Çözülmesini istiyorum

• Like 1

Kind regards,
Slusher34
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

About me: Forum Profile-TruckersMP Profile 

8 answers to this question

Heya!

Please delete all TruckersMP related files from your computer and download it again from truckersmp.com/download. Please always check to download and run it as administrator; this will fix many issues ;) 

When installing, please make sure you put the correct game path in:

• Go to steam and right click on "Euro Truck Simulator 2" on the list to the left on your game library.
  • Choose "Properties".
  • Choose "Local Files", and click on "Browse Local Files".
  • Copy the path on the top, inside the text box. (For example, mine is "D:\Programfiler\Steam\steamapps\common\Euro Truck Simulator 2").
  • Paste the path into where the installation asked you for it.

If you still have got an error, please try to tell us the issue in detail or create a ticket at support.truckersmp.com

Good luck and have a great Thursday mate!

Best regards,

NeonLeon

Support

Dear @Mafiiaa,

It has been almost 3 days since you last time replied to this topic and because of the inactivity, this topic will be moved to Inactive topics.

If you still need help, you should create a support ticket: https://support.truckersmp.com

Thank you for your help and participation. Have a great day!

//Locked & moved to Inactive due to inactivity