Which truck/trucks do you prefer ? Why?*

JuniorArda

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello @JuniorArda

I want to say my opinion on this subjcet!

First of all , my favourite truck is DAF. I'm really love it.

Secondly ,  the fastest truck is (my opinion) , Scania! Also ı prefer Scania R730. 

Thirdly , which truck is the most balanced? This issue is open to debate. Because vary depending on driving. So my opinion Volvo is the most balanced.

Kind&Best Regards.

-AV-

Kind Regards,
96AV

TruckersMP Game Moderator

The best way to predict your future is to create it.

1. There is not the best truck. The best truck is the one you like the most. For me is the DAF XF E6, but I still like the 105 one.

2. Acceleration: Volvo.

Top Speed: Scania.

But you still can make some hybrid modifications, if you know what I mean. ;) For example, if you put a Scania Engine and a DAF Gearbox on a Renault, that thing will hit 171km/h without trailer on Singleplayer very fast. But in Multiplayer, the results are impeccable. That DAF Gearbox (for me is the 12-speed 611TO R *or the last 12-speed transmission for DAF XF E6 to make it easier to find it*) make it all.

3. This is a hard choice between Mercedes-Benz New Actros and MAN TGX. For the moment, I will choose the New Actros, but in the next update I'm gonna try the new MAN TGX E6 and the Renault Range T. :)

Kind Regards,

Odion.

1 -> Which truck is the best: I say Scania and Volvo. Scania got some good balance, looks nice, good strong motor and Volvo just got the strongest motor, most Horse powers

2 -> Which truck is the fastest ? Well, In online mode it doesn't matter a lot because there is a 150 km/h max. I do say the fastest acceleration is Scania. but thats with how I feel.

3 -> Which truck is the most balanced ? Balanced is difficult. I see a lot of players say MAN got a good balance but I never tried it really. I should do it though. Mercedes sounds good also from what I see.

Well, My oppinion! :3 

1. The "best" truck would have to be the newer generation Volvo, based on technical pulling power (More power does not mean speed), fuel economy, how much can be seen from the cabin, and brakes.

2. The fastest truck would be the old generation scania (Especially with a new generation scania engine.) They have an amazing torque curve, paired with any transmission.

3. The most balanced truck would be the old generation scania.

Of course, these are all opinions :)

Both Volvo and Scania are the best, affordable luxury trucks while the others arent as much of luxury, but made for working. (The Mercedes Benz trucks are half luxury, because they're mostly cheap materials. Just stating the facts :))

8 hours ago, JuniorArda said:

Hi Guys I prefer Scania or MAN everyday. But I want to know;

1 -> Which truck is the best ?

2 -> Which truck is the fastest ?

3 -> Which truck is the most balanced ?

the fastest trucks are scania and volvo. both of them almost have equal speed however ı think scania is more balanced than volvo. its easy to control it

For me, there is no best or worst truck
But I'm currently driving Mercedes Actros because I feel very comfortable with the interior.
So far I have not had any problems with the truck.
In the game itself, that's hard to say which truck is the best as it's almost balanced

But I can tell you that in real life many manufacturers use the same parts for the engine.
As an example, MAN and Scania are installing the same parts in their engines.
Not all but a few

From where I know this
I work in the engine production of a truck manufacturer

Kind regard frome Germany

Mäx

Archived