Which truck/trucks do you prefer ? Why?*

JuniorArda

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey guys, 

Here is my humble opinion :P

1. I prefer the DAF, the most comfortable, quiet and a good balance between economy and performance. Looks the part too. 

2. Volvo is the fastest, in my experience with convoy control. At the top end the Scania drops in power a lot, the Volvo doesn't seem to do this.

3. I feel either the Merc or the DAF is the most balanced because they both have adequate power, both have good fuel economy, both are very comfortable and quiet, and the purchase price is lower so payback time is shorter. Also, they are both pretty reliable.

My order of preference: 

1. DAF

2. Volvo

3. Scania

4. MAN

5. Renault (only the Range T)

Regards from somewhere on earth,

Sheer

Hello JuniorArda, 

Which truck is the best? I think the best trucks in ETS are the Volvo and the new Scania generation :rolleyes:

Which truck is the fastest? I think the fastest ruck in ETS is the old Volvo FH16 ^_^

Which truck is the most balanced? I think the new Scania generation :wub:

Summary ^_^ I think the best trucks in ETS are Volvo and Scania

I did some careful benchmarking between Scania S410 & Actros 1842 yesterday & found/confirned the Actros with the cheapest gearbox is able to regularily hit 12th before 80km/h...and maintain this to 70km/h or below. Also it is the only Eu6 with a clear digital speedo. No specific level is required to reach this combination. Also they are considerably cheaper than anything else worth mentioning - on the Scanias you need to spend another €20k on the luxury interior to get the digital speedo. 

1 -> Which truck is the best ?                    I think that the best truck is Daf XF 105 SSC. Because of > On 80kph 20L/100km ON. And it's design is nice. Modification Vadik is best for it.

2 -> Which truck is the fastest ?               The fastest is maybe Volvo ?

3 -> Which truck is the most balanced ?  Most balanced is Man. Good power = > low price

1 -> Which truck is the best?

~For me personally the best truck is the new Mercedes Actross.

2 -> Which truck is the fastest ?

Scania, but the mercedes is way faster without a trailer ;) 

3 -> Which truck is the most balanced ?

Matters on what you mean by balanced, if you are talking about balanced overall I'd say the IVECO is one of the most all around trucks, economy wise, speed wise and handling wise.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey ;)

1>- I' m prefer the Scania R New Generation Truck since when it came out.

2>- Scania R Truck , That is a fast truck with + great acceleration +1 / 6 Gearbox

3>-For me , Mercedes is stable truck enough , mainly is good for Heavy cargos

Best Regards

--Night_King^

New TruckersMP Member:tmp:

1. SCANIA

2. Acceleration, MAN. Top speed, Scania.

3. Mercedes, good acceleration and stable

Sincerely, El_Bras!leño
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           TruckersMP 

Portuguese - English - German

1. The one that suits you the best. For me, Scania S or Volvo FH 2012.

2. Volvo FH 2012 with 2007 version engine. (Because the new one has a maximum 2100rpm lock)

3. Volvo FH 2012 can turn at a higher speed and keep the truck stable.

When Volvo has a tuning pack, I will definitely switch to Volvo.

Archived