cant Associate Steam ID on new pc

nikoszax12

Question

hello,i have played euro truck for lots of hours,i had the multiplayer but i bought a new pc and when i open chrome on new pc and went to register my acount it didnt,i have play many hours and i have all my settings privacy...why this happen and what i can do..

13 answers to this question

Greetings @nikoszax12 if i read it correctly you tried to register you steam on new pc, but since you are already registered you don´t need to register again just login with the mail you used on the old computer and password, if you still face issues then i suggest that you pm me or make a support ticket at https://support.truckersmp.com/

kind regards gromm99

• Woah! 1

Hello,

If you can't login your account please look this topics : 

If that's  not work you can create a ticket to support system from here : https://support.truckersmp.com
(Also you need to know that TruckersMP is independent from Steam so we can't help you with your personal problems.)

I hope that's all can help you. :) 

Best Regards,

• Woah! 1

Hello,

what do you mean with

...when i open chrome on new pc and went to register my account, it didn't...

Your SteamID is forever tied to your TruckersMP account. Because of this, Ban evading should be avoided. Unfortunately, I can not imagine anything more specific to your case. If I were you, I would send a ticket to support to solve your problem.

Kind regards

Andreas

Hello, try this solutions:

• Change your e-mail address. There is a known issue that some of the e-mail addresses do not work when logging into the MP client. Change your e-mail address of the account to one that will work with the MP client.
  • In order to change your e-mail address, you need to contact Support team and have them change your e-mail address. Simply create a new ticket and ask them to change your e-mail address for your account.
  • Do not use Steam-account, if the game is not bought on it, and on the other account. With the «Steam Family Sharing»to play in multiplayer you can't to connect also; Your e-mail address from a Steam account must match the email address used when you registered on  ETS2MP site. This is a very important point!
  • Make sure that @ symbol is working when you're logging into MP. Sometimes it's easy to miss that you have not entered the @ symbol for your e-mail address when logging in. If that's the case, you need to either hold down ALT and type 64 (using numpad) to create the @ symbol, or copy and paste one into the login screen.
  • Make sure you're logging in with the correct Steam account (the one that is linked with your ETS2MP profile).
  • You need at least 2 hours of single player play. (I suggest 4 hours of single player)
  • Run Steam, then press Profile > Edit Profile > My Private Setting and set a to all point is "Public"

If none of the above works, then try these:

• Go on Documents-ETS2MP and delete client.edc
  • Write your password and mail into a text file
  • Open ETS2MP and copy the mail and the password from the text file created before on the ETS2MP login page with CTRL + V
  • In addition this video will be useful
  • Also you can get support here by creating a ticket

With all respect,

Gainer

• Woah! 1

hello again and thanks for your interesting!!i went again to register and tell this Fix the errors below and try again 
                                                                                                                                          Steam ID is already associated with an account 
and i dont know what to do,so i tried to download it without register

and i went to download the game and when i went to install it have an error...and cant continue the installation
i have my settings public thanks,i am sure that log in the correct account..

Dziada i didnt give you understand,i had not try on new account..
thanks guys again..but still cant have multiplayer..

Hello

Make sure everything on your truckersmp profile is public (steam). Then go to steam and make everything public. Then login on the TruckersMP website with the login you used with steam. Then check your linked games, if ETS2 is there it should work. If it still doesn't work, create a support ticket with subject 'technical issues' for the best information! It should work because your steam account is on the truckersmp website forever. This is to prevent ban evading.

Kind regards

• Woah! 1