Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

More trailers for the Scout Cars

Apparently, we can only carry 1 trailer/caravan in Euro Truck Simulator 2 Multiplayer (Which isn't a bad thing to be honest), but what if we had more than 1 trailer/caravan to be carried and delivered as a job?
Well, I would like you outstanding staff members to add more features for the scout cars because it will be more exciting and have the trailers/caravans found easily in different companies.

1 - Since it isn't very easy to find the only trailer/caravan that the scout car can carry at the moment in every city.

2 - In my opinion, the user will have a better game experience since we will have more trailers/caravans for the scout car.

3 - It will be more exciting for the player to gain level 10 and unlock the car with several choices of trailers/caravans to pick from.

Of course you can decide how much money and experience you get for each trailer, I am just asking if you would be able to do that, thanks for being able to help us out all this time!;)5b5fb0ce045f4_Screenshot(5).thumb.png.fc5ee2051d5e4047e9745d30a5abcffc.png

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.