Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Modded Gearbox in MP

SpeedySam

Question

7 answers to this question

Hello,

TruckersMP doesn't support 3th Party modes. Likewise, it doesn't support in Steam Workshop Modes. That is, if you use the pieces except the pieces of the game itself, it is not supported in Multiplayer.

Best regards.

Sincerely,
AdaBey

Former TruckersMP Game Moderator

Support of the Year 2018

Official Rules Official Turkish Rules | Support Ticket | Steam How to become a Game Moderator?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

SometimesTheUglyTruthCanBeBeautiful

Nothing last forever.

Hello,

Mods such as trailer mods are usually the ones that are allowed, 

Generally, when using mods that are compatible with MP you would usually activate the mod in single player, get the trailer for example, exit then game then open the game in MP mode and the trailer should be available for use.

It's basic save-editing, the guides above will explain exactly.

Best Regards,

Hello

Most mods aren't allowed on the mulitplayer version of euro truck simulator 2. Make sure you've red the rules of truckersmp and the description of the mod (if it supports the game). You van always create a support ticket with subject "question". A real support member will answer that question with the correct information!

Kind regards

Prxnlge

Guest Cowie

Hello there!

First, I would like to say welcome to the forums!

As I can see, you have marked the best answer. We are glad to hear our community was able to help you.

Thank you to everyone for their participation in this discussion and also to @AdaBey for the best answer.

Since you have marked the best answer, I will lock this topic and move it to solved topics.

//Locked and moved to solved since the best answer has been marked.

~ccowie