MP wont work for me

FrostyDog941

Question

ok ever since i woke up this morning ive been trying to play mp for both games and it keeps giving me this stupid Files/TruckersMP Launcher/Launcher.exe error in my steam i click ok it sends me straight to singleplayer and i dont have any bans on my record nor have i been banned whats going on can someone please help me fixc this i wanna get back to trucking with my friends also its the trying to launch with optional parameters error so if that helps please help me

9 answers to this question

Hello dear @[VIVA] FrostyDog941

If you mean this problem Steam Problem ----- eq6kffJ.png

So , please you try to start TMP Launcher as Administrator ---- Right click on your mouse - Run as Administrator 

If you still have a problem , I recommend you , re-install your TMP Launcher 

Please follow my steps ,  when you will be uninstall the TMP 

1. Please you press this keys Windows+R (and in to the line you write a %programdata%), There is a folder , which is called TruckersMP , So please you remove it  ---- https://imgur.com/a/Bp3dnge 
  2. Then , you go to Control panels - Programs - Programs and features - And there you will be find a program , which is called TruckersMP Launcher , if you found it , then you only click on Program (TMP) and click on uninstall. -----https://imgur.com/a/AGvniaF 
  3. Navigate to C:\Program Files\ and delete the folder named "TruckersMP Launcher"
  4. As Next step , You will be verify if you have all files away , You please go to Documents - and ETS 2 MP / ATS MP , please this 2 folders you remove 
  5. If you have it done  , you can re-install the Launcher 
  6. There is currently TMP Launcher , which you will be download :) : https://truckersmp.com/download

If your problem has been solved , please you let us know :) For the Support team 

Good Luck ! 

Happy Trucking 

Best Regards

Mr.Wolf

Hello

Go to steam and right click on Euro Truck Simulator 2. Go to properties and click on versions, then click verify local files. This is a method to check if your game files are still correct. If so, nothing will change. If there is any trouble steam will automaticly fix that file. Hope that helps.

Kind regards

Hello,

Check this solutions:

• Make sure you have selected the correct installation path for the game.

• ex: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Euro Truck Simulator 2

• Right click TruckersMP Launcher

• Go to Properties

• Click on Compatibility

• Check "Run this program as administrator"

• In addition helper video

• Also you can get support here by creating a ticket

Good luck with! 

Best regards.

^ As above

The problem has been solved now. Thank you for your help and participation! :)

//Locked & moved to Solved