Update 1.32 for ATS

[ATL] VLAD (UA)

Hello everyone, friends)
I think many of us watched livestreams of SCS where we were shown and told what we should expect in the future for our loved ats. As we know the largest update 1.32 for ats is just around the corner, and I think that there is not much to speculate on this topic:
What do you think will be contained in the update 1.32?)

Trailer ownership/tuning, a new truck, maybe a couple new trailers. Other than that, I don't think they will make too many paintjob dlc's because the current ones probably didn't sell very well. And of course, Oregon.

On 29.07.2018 at 10:21 PM, S p a r k i e said:

Trailer ownership/tuning, a new truck, maybe a couple new trailers. Other than that, I don't think they will make too many paintjob dlc's because the current ones probably didn't sell very well. And of course, Oregon.

no new truck. New roads, see videos>>

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=ATS+1.32

31 minutes ago, johnnyboy966 said:

When is it coming out 

think monday

76561198158535149.png                                                                                                                              ➡  My WoTr.                       

Renault Premium: 500.000km 

Renault Magnum: 257.500km   ▶

I’m excited for 1.32. I know we all want a new truck but I’m pretty sure they mentioned that all the legal stuff Is out of the way for International trucks aka navistar. I’ve also seen in videos they have highlighted Oregon like the did in the past for New Mexico so I believe Oregon is right around the corner 

On 8/11/2018 at 10:47 PM, Tundra_Gaming said:

I was hoping I could get a question answered for me! Those of you in the beta, can you buy heavy haul trailers and use them? Thanks!

Just checked out the beta and no, you cannot buy lowboy trailers which is disappointing, I hope they add them though. They added the ability to add oversize load banners which serve ZERO purpose with the trailers you can buy currently. 

On 8/17/2018 at 3:08 PM, Trucking Gekco said:

They added the ability to add oversize load banners which serve ZERO purpose with the trailers you can buy currently. 

You can haul overdimensional with a flatbed but you're right, you'd never put an Oversize Load banner on the conestoga or vans.  In a related note, the new flatbed model is awesome!  Much better than the one currently in the game.  The ability to choose the length and axle configuration of the trailers is a great addition as well.  I just wish they had a 53' spread axle reefer.

I've been using the beta and it's phenomenal. The only thing is that it takes a lot more processing power than before (I've tested on multiple computers including gaming pc, an old slow pc, and a Mac). I hope the official update will give our computers some breathing room... As for the new truck, I'm set on the Cascadia:)

Archived