How to join groups?

Nyxistaken

Question

Hello! I've recently joined and have been adjusting to the rules and multiple speed breaks and was wondering how you join groups/companies? I'm unsure of how the whole thing works and runs and would love some more info on it as I'd love to be part of a group! thanks!

Also another question, we are meant to be following the speed limit your gps provides right? Literally nobody I have met has been doing so and it makes it slightly confusing on the road

7 answers to this question

Hello,

If you are looking for a VTC, please see this section.

https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/forum/432-companies/

Best regards.

Sincerely,
AdaBey

Former TruckersMP Game Moderator

Support of the Year 2018

Official Rules Official Turkish Rules | Support Ticket | Steam How to become a Game Moderator?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

SometimesTheUglyTruthCanBeBeautiful

Nothing last forever.

Hello

I don't know anything about groups but I do know something about the speed limit. The speed limit you see on your gps is actually the advised speed. I know that nobody cares about that. It's important to look to that speed and don't drive 150km/h on a normal road. Thing is, there is no speed limit rule. So you can drive as fast as you want, but offcourse, traffic jam ahead and they will smash into you. I recommend you to follow the speed you see on your gps. If people don't like that, don't worry, you did a good job and you will not be banned in any way.

Kind regards

Prx

Here you have a link to the VTC

https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/forum/43-euro-truck-simulator-2-companies/

when it comes to GPS you don't have toworry about it so much, it's up to you how you want to play, whether you want to make the game real or ride faster. Since you are a new member I recommend you to browse the forum where you will find many answers to the initial questions :-) 
Latitudes

76561198146772159.png