freezing error causing perma ban

Revoltado

Game: Euro Truck Simulator 2

Mod Version: 0.2.2.4.0
Controllers Used: Keyboard
Description of Issue: After some time the other players appear frozen on my screen, but for others I remain on the track normally, resulting in "ban for NCZ hacking"
How to reproduce: Steer around the roads.
Screenshots / Videos:

1.  After driving for a while, all players freeze on my screen, there is no ping variation of other players, I can not get any type of communication (text or voice). It's as if I've lost the synchrony with others.

2. But for the other players I usually appear on the track, causing unintentional problems, which resulted in permanent punishment.

* The videos are not the same as I was not recording when I was banned.
** Happily, my punishment was reversed by the admin.
*** Sorry for my english. :lol:

Hello :)

It may cause by your internet

Try these to fix this problem

1. Try turning your router off for 1 minute and then turning it back on and see if you still have connection problems

2. Try clearing your DNS cache, follow this link for the guide https://documentation.cpanel.net/display/CKB/How+To+Clear+Your+DNS+Cache

3. Try changing your DNS to Google's one and see if that has any effect https://www.techworm.net/2016/08/change-default-dns-google-dns-fast-internet-speeds.html

4. Try re-setting your win-sock cache 

• Click on windows search program and type "cmd" enter (run cmd as an admin, right click run as admin)
  • Once you're in, type "netsh winsock reset catalog" enter
  • Type "netsh int ip reset.log hit" enter
  • Restart your computer

Reset your network adapter, firewall and DHCP.

This page will guide you through what you need to do and explains for different Windows operating systems as you scroll down. 

https://kb.wisc.edu/page.php?id=6653

You type 

·         netsh int ip reset reset.txt

·         netsh winsock reset

·         netsh advfirewall reset

into a command prompt window

Also make your your internet doesn't block the connection 

In evidence,sorry  mate,It's obvious you use the trick,Because if you do not cheat, you will stop when you hit them.
In this case you should not try to justify yourself.<_<

Personally think this is your network problem. As your game cannot be synchronized with other players, you can try it using the method provided by [ETS2MCG] Kien Giang. If you still can't, you can contact your network provider to provide professional testing.

If you have videos of that moment of ban, throw it away.I have no idea about freezing.when the game freezes you should stop Going to the game is a wrong move.If you have proof, do not forget to object!

Don't try to be different. just be good. To be good is different enough.

Saygılarımla              - Best regards       

-Silent Death_53        - Silent Death_53             

TruckersMP

On 8/4/2018 at 3:22 PM, D-Day. said:

In evidence,sorry  mate,It's obvious you use the trick,Because if you do not cheat, you will stop when you hit them.

Before judging him that fast, you should inform yourself regarding this known issue where some players see everyone frozen in place while in fact their trucks are still visible for others.

That's a desync bug. And it indeed looks like a NCZ Hack but it doesn't.

The distances in the TAB stop between 900 and 1'000m on ETS2.

On 04/08/2018 at 10:22 AM, D-Day. said:

It does not use tricks, this is a problem from TruckersMP that took days to figure out. He is telling the truth, there is a block of ip for some players that prevent them from connecting correctly to the Europa server 2 causing this type of problem .. Follow more on the subject in my topic.

https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/topic/71708-bug-frozen-players-a-possible-solution/

On 09/08/2018 at 7:33 AM, TumbEd said:

What can i say, just dont go to highly populated areas if you PC or Internet cant handle it. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

The problem is not just populated cities, it happens even in isolated locations is totally silent. It's actually a server bug with some combination of ip address. It has no problem on the network and TruckersMP must solve this problem.

On 8/11/2018 at 1:15 PM, Matik001 said:

Why on earth u have 200ms of ping. Cant u play on closer server to ur location?

You don't have to be rude. If he wants to play on a different server, then he has the rights to do so.

On 11.08.2018 at 2:15 PM, Matik001 said:

Why on earth u have 200ms of ping. Cant u play on closer server to ur location?

Not everyone has good internet and not everyone also lives in the EU or US or even South America, and therefore won't get pings that are two digit numbers. Also, try speaking with a more relaxed tone.

3 hours ago, Dziada said:

Not everyone has good internet and not everyone also lives in the EU or US or even South America, and therefore won't get pings that are two digit numbers. Also, try speaking with a more relaxed tone.

Well.. 2 digit ping is also high for me. Im just saying that playing on server where u have like 1000ms of ping is exhausting and pointless

@Matik001 You are lucky if you find 2 digit ping to be high. Now, imagine that for whatever reasons, TMP managers decided to shut down the European servers, switching to USA ones. Your ping would be higher than 100 ms, would you stop playing MP because of that? Consider Asian or Australian players as well, there are no servers nearer than the EU ones and even those will make them have pings over 200 ms in most cases, should those players be left out of MP? Besides, it's been acknowledged by the staff that there can be a synchronization bug caused by the server that looks like NCZ hacking, no matter what ping you have. Finally, no one plays with 1000 ms ping, as soon as a player has over 600 ms for some time, an auto-kick disconnects that player from the server.

• Like 1

[EN]Hey, you must use VPN, your internet is not supporting the amount of players. My friend have troubles with this, VPN solved the problem

[PT-BR] Olá, você deve utilizar VPN, sua internet não está suportando a quantidade de players. Meu amigo tem problemas com isso, a VPN resolveu o problema.

On 18-8-2018 at 6:59 PM, Matik001 said:

Well.. 2 digit ping is also high for me. Im just saying that playing on server where u have like 1000ms of ping is exhausting and pointless

2 digit ping is actually good. Exceeding 150 is when you start experiencing problems. We also have an autokick on 600ms, so you don't have to exaggerate your point here. You're not the only one getting frustrated with other people's internet connection. So making a rant is pointless for now.

Ping problems are generally occured due to internet provider issues, server locations and connections. These issues can be solved but will take excess amount of fixing. I will suggest to try playing on different servers and see which one gives best ping or else otherwise do not enter highly populated area’s such as calais dover road, rotterdam, amsterdam or europort. 

Hope this will help you by any chances.

thanks

This could be a port or fw problem, maybe when a certain type of packet is received by his pc the firewall closes the listening ports used by ets2mp (exept for the essentials one that determines if the game is online) and the game is able to connect to steam. This could be a possible issue so go check your firewall exceptions and try excluding ets2mp. Another possible solution could be using a VPN because your game may not support a certain amount of players.

• 2 weeks later...

this is called "out of sync".
I don't know how to describe it in depth.
this is me driving around for the first time when this happened
"https://vimeo.com/267431705"

what others see while I drive alone.(no players visible to me. no collision to me, but others XD)
"https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HwdC_vlUEn0"

This happens to me 8/10 of the time I launch MP.
what I do is simply restart the router, and sometimes restart PC after running CCleaner.
keep your eye on the distance in the players panel, and also the ping. (distance won't go above 1000m that easily)

good luck, and let me know if you fix this permanently.

Fact is guys your ping might say 30ms to you because your relatively close to the server i.e UK & server is in France, however if your in China for example you will see the person from UK's ping as 230 or 330ms because of how far you are from them! Imagine you have a climbing rope tied to your bumper ( those elastic ones ) & your driving into a giant sling shot, as you take up the slack its all normal. Then as the tension peaks ( people see you start lagging or stop ) either the rope snaps or the sling shot releases ( you dont see this ), then you go flying forward or backwards ( on their screen ) while on yours your like " WTF " because you suddenly find your self in the bbc studios with hew edwards giving you the evil eye because you just ruined his report...humour aside, you don't see yourself lagging & only realise when you suddenly appear in a wreck 

• Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.