The password or the wrong Gmail in the game

mortezahashemi800

Question

12 answers to this question

Hello;

-You will first login to your site with your email address. Nickname, Steam Nickname or Game Nickname should not be.
-Enter your e-mail address and password in a text document and then log in to the game screen using the copy and paste method.
-If you can not log in, reset your password.
-You should not have a symbol in your notebook. It should consist only of letters and numbers.
-The family must be off-line.
-our Steam membership must be on the same email as your TruckersMP subscription.
-Your profile must be open for everyone.

If your problem is still unresolved; "   https://support.truckersmp.com/   " application.

• Like 1

"Saygılarımla"

-Mr.DeepNight

Hello, try this solutions:

• Change your e-mail address. There is a known issue that some of the e-mail addresses do not work when logging into the MP client. Change your e-mail address of the account to one that will work with the MP client.
  • In order to change your e-mail address, you need to contact Support team and have them change your e-mail address. Simply create a new ticket and ask them to change your e-mail address for your account.
  • Do not use Steam-account, if the game is not bought on it, and on the other account. With the «Steam Family Sharing»to play in multiplayer you can't to connect also; Your e-mail address from a Steam account must match the email address used when you registered on  ETS2MP site. This is a very important point!
  • Make sure that @ symbol is working when you're logging into MP. Sometimes it's easy to miss that you have not entered the @ symbol for your e-mail address when logging in. If that's the case, you need to either hold down ALT and type 64 (using numpad) to create the @ symbol, or copy and paste one into the login screen.
  • Make sure you're logging in with the correct Steam account (the one that is linked with your ETS2MP profile).
  • You need at least 2 hours of single player play. (I suggest 4 hours of single player)
  • Run Steam, then press Profile > Edit Profile > My Private Setting and set a to all point is "Public"

If none of the above works, then try these:

1. Go on Documents-ETS2MP and delete client.edc
  2. Write your password and mail into a text file
  3. Open ETS2MP and copy the mail and the password from the text file created before on the ETS2MP login page with CTRL + V
  4. In addition this video will be useful
  5. Also you can get support here by creating a ticket

Good luck with! Best regards.

• Like 1

Hello, mortezahashemi80 :)

Could you check these things again?

First, did you check the characters of your E-mail or password?

Second, did you check the "Caps Lock" button on your keyboard?

Third, if you want to get more information to solve your problem, just look at this.

I really hope that your problem gonna be solved as soon as possible. :D

Thank you.

• Like 1

Hello Mate :)

Make sure you have these informations I'll give you:

Note 1: We recommend that you make a backup of your existing profile file prior to installation, despite any errors that may occur in the future.

Note 2: If you bought the game in the box you've need to should be activated via Steam.

Note 3: To enter or join Multiplayer mode, you must play a minimum of 2 hours in singleplayer and your Steam profile should be "public ".

Note 4: A pre-multiplayer membership is required to verify that the new users of the American Truck Simulator game have the game: "My account, Settings " and click on the button below:

Note 5: Mutiplayer mode works only on Windows 64 bit operating systems.

İf these don't work, I suggest resetting your password.

• Like 2

Y6JLoj.png.1482f0bf87625eca4c05028e655c74c1.png

Hello,

• First, set the game folder as the folder you selected when loading the game via Steam
  • Don't using a Latin characters in your password. For example (ş, ü, ö, İ, ğ, ı, ç)
  • Make sure you play the game for 2 hours.
  • Copy and paste the password into a notebook.
  • Steam family sharing should be turned off.
  • Your membership to TruckersMP and your Steam membership must be on the same mail.
  • If the problem is still not solved, create a ticket. https://truckersmp.com/support

Best regards.

• Like 1

Sincerely,
AdaBey

Former TruckersMP Game Moderator

Support of the Year 2018

Official Rules Official Turkish Rules | Support Ticket | Steam How to become a Game Moderator?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

SometimesTheUglyTruthCanBeBeautiful

Nothing last forever.

Guest Cowie

Hi there,

If none of the clever ideas given above have solved your problem, I invite you to create a support ticket and the lovely support team will be in touch with you as soon as we can.

In order to create a support ticket, please follow the link below. Additionally, I would like to remind you that we offer our support in multiple languages. Keep in mind that if you speak a rare language, it could take some extra time for a reply.

I hope that you will have your problem solved or see a support ticket from you! Please let us know if your problem is solved.

~ccowie