Which server do you prefer? and why?

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

EU2 and Eu3 because one has more traffic where it lets you feel you are in real driving and other server where you can enjoy the driving slowly and watching the view.

EU 1 as you only get rammed on EU 2 and you always have the feeling that nothing happens when you report them since the rammers are already reported and just go on teleporting up and down the motorway...

Therefore: EU1 is the only way to go. My dream still is a general harder speed limit on the main server and a way harder system of banning of obvious trolls and rammers - and reckless driving aswell....

But until then I prefer low traffic density over 100% crashed trailers every time you get near the basic map roads.....

I normally drive on EU#1 because there aren't as many reckless drivers as in EU#2. Then I drive slower than Others respecting speed limits, so in EU#2 I could be rammed everytime just because someone needs to pass. I don't like very much most of the cars drivers (overtaking and undertaking everywhere even if it's not needed), so I avoid them.

5632256.png  | ❔ Need help? ❔ | Allowed mods | TMP Rules |  5632256.png      If you liked what I wrote, just click the "Upvote" button! Thank you! ↗↗↗

1275462519_role_VeteranVI(1).png.e3386be

• 2 weeks later...

Archived