• Announcements

• LIGHTOFGOD

Active Recruitments   02/24/18

Game Moderator Recruitment - 11th of August to 30th of September 2018   Find out more information, here:      
    • Prime

Current Hot topic: ETS and ATS 1.32   08/12/18

What do you think the impanct of 1.32 will be on TruckersMP and how the mod will be played,...   Discuss it all with us in this Hot topic:  
LE GAMER 64

Which server do you prefer? and why?

I like EU#2 the most since I like to drive and come across other truckers as well but I try and avoid the C-D area most of the time. If I just want a chill drive with some friends I go onto EU#3 with them since it is a bit calmer there.

I usually play on either EU2 or EU3. I play on EU2 because of the massive population within that server, and I love to pilot companies and such in convoys. Only backside of this is that people may consider me a troll with the car, or when driving a truck, people are constantly causing problems on the roads. I play on EU3 because of convoys with companies where I'm not piloting, and where I can enjoy a nice calm drive with my buddies in case of issues with trolls in EU2. I mainly drive in Germany in EU3. Only issue with that server is how empty it is, but at least it's clear from most of the trolls in TruckersMP.

EU3, less cars and just way nicer people overall. I don't know why people play in EU2 and whine about ramming in C-D. It's literally as if you walked into a warzone and wonder why you got shot

• True Story 1

Depends on what my purpose of gameplay is. If it is a convoy, the designated server is chosen. If it is a free-roam drive, I use EU2 and stick around Calais to have realistic experience. With cargo deliveries, I usually go for EU3 since it is much safer in terms of having fewer players and fewer accidents with others. 

Depends on my mood, I like to play EU#2 for some sort of realistic traffic but if I want to have some general downtime and just want to drive then I will play EU#3

EU#2 due to it having the most players making it have the most interesting traffic to make sure I don't drive some lone empty roads cuz that's lonely stuff right there.