Which server do you prefer? and why?

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I usually play on either EU2 or EU3. I play on EU2 because of the massive population within that server, and I love to pilot companies and such in convoys. Only backside of this is that people may consider me a troll with the car, or when driving a truck, people are constantly causing problems on the roads. I play on EU3 because of convoys with companies where I'm not piloting, and where I can enjoy a nice calm drive with my buddies in case of issues with trolls in EU2. I mainly drive in Germany in EU3. Only issue with that server is how empty it is, but at least it's clear from most of the trolls in TruckersMP.

Depends on what my purpose of gameplay is. If it is a convoy, the designated server is chosen. If it is a free-roam drive, I use EU2 and stick around Calais to have realistic experience. With cargo deliveries, I usually go for EU3 since it is much safer in terms of having fewer players and fewer accidents with others. 

~ Lord12 ~

Archived