Which server do you prefer? and why?

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

EU2 or EU4. I don't like EU1 because I drive fast, and I don't like EU3 because there's nobody there.

I very rarely play on EU4, if I do, it's because I want to drive reckless. When I usually drive, it is EU2, because I will always meet people. Even if there are trolls, I press my quick save button, load in if I have to, and they will be sorry in the next few days to come.

I prefer Europe #2-Server because there's a lot of traffic (a lot of people who playing on this server) and there's no speed limiter (except 150 km/h) enabled.

But If I plan convoys I often choose the EU#3 server to try to prevent the convoy from trolls (I know, on EU#3 are also trolls but there is less traffic then Europe #2-Server.

Kind regards,

ɢʀᴜɴᴅɪɪ

Retired Manager

Hello,

The main preference is, of course, the server which has the highest population simply because I can catch more people breaking the rules. On the other hand, when I really want a calm drive, I use the third European server because when I drive my car there, I am literally the only one unless fellow Game Mods join me. The element of surprise is also always guaranteed which makes it quite fun to drive there at times.

Now, I am asking you, are you solely on Europe 2 for a certain one-lane rural road which does not need to be mentioned to know what I am talking about or is it generally the higher populated traffic net?

Kind regards,

Anriandor

TruckersMP Community Manager

I'm most of the time on EU#2 due to the high population that is playing on this server. So I don't see empty roads for hours and I can punish people that ruin other's game experience.

However I also like to sometimes go on EU#3 for some peaceful drives.

1 hour ago, NoName566 said:

high amount of bad players and the lack of moderation.

The whole Game Moderator team is doing its best everyday to make sure that the mod is a place where players enjoy to play on everyday.

Archived