Which server do you prefer? and why?

Hello  everyone,

Today l open this topic because I would like to know which server you prefer and why ?

Me l prefer server Europe 2 because there are more people on the road

and you ? :) 

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

These two servers, and why?

EU1 - you can easily ride without trolls

EU2 -  I prefer this server more, because there are more people on the server and I do not like it when I drive alone and see the emptiness on the road, but unfortunately EU2 server, because there are more people this there this are more trolls

gyhpuYu.png

Eu3 - No car more peaceful less trolls 

TMP HISTORYᴘʀᴏғɪʟᴇ                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

ᴠᴇᴛᴇʀᴀɴ VI                                  

Driver Since 10 Apr 2015    

Hello there 

I always prefer EU2.it's crowded and funny.in reality some people are very funny

Have a nice day.

Don't try to be different. just be good. To be good is different enough.

Saygılarımla              - Best regards       

-Silent Death_53        - Silent Death_53             

TruckersMP

I think so. I also prefer to play on EU2 server than others.

Because I can play with many users, and of course it's more fun than play alone or do with few people.

I also think that most of the ETS2 MP users also think the same thing even though there are lots of trouble makers. :P

Thank you.

Which server do you prefer? and why

Obviously EU2 simply because the server is always full. I don't like driving on empty roads. I rather drive with friends or in busy areas. I used to play on EU3 or EU1 before discovering EU2.

ღ ɢᴇʀᴍᴀɴ ᴇɴɢɪɴᴇᴇʀɪɴɢ ღ

Hello there!

I prefer the EU2 server because there are a lot of players. It's always nice to meet other persons on the road. :P

If I organized a convoy, I'd choose the EU3 server. Just because there aren't that many 'trolls'. Also, the roads are quite clear as well. 

But if I want to have fun, I go to EU4 (free roam) server. But as you might guess, I play mostly on the EU2 server (as like most of the other players as well). :)

Kind regards,

MHT

Dear Player @LE GAMER 64

I usually use Eu2 server. Because the most fun server in the game Eu2. Crowded , fighting , fun and more..

Especially the Calais-Duisburg road. Dangerous but beautiful. If everyone follows the rules , it will be much more fun.

Another point of view , I am the manager of a VTC. We prefer Eu3 for healthy driving. Because no trolling & everyone follow the rules.

Best&Kind Regards.

-AV-

Kind Regards,
96AV

TruckersMP Game Moderator

The best way to predict your future is to create it.

Archived