• Announcements

• LIGHTOFGOD

Active Recruitments   02/24/18

Game Moderator Recruitment - 11th of August to 30th of September 2018   Find out more information, here:      
    • Prime

Current Hot topic: ETS and ATS 1.32   08/12/18

What do you think the impanct of 1.32 will be on TruckersMP and how the mod will be played,...   Discuss it all with us in this Hot topic:  
LE GAMER 64

Which server do you prefer? and why?

Hello  everyone,

Today l open this topic because I would like to know which server you prefer and why ?

Me l prefer server Europe 2 because there are more people on the road

and you ? :) 

These two servers, and why?

EU1 - you can easily ride without trolls

EU2 -  I prefer this server more, because there are more people on the server and I do not like it when I drive alone and see the emptiness on the road, but unfortunately EU2 server, because there are more people this there this are more trolls

EU #2 because it’s so busy and populated pretty much all the time

And occasionally EU #4 when I want to just drive however I want :P

I prefer logging on EU2 mostly people playing there especially C-D way is busy as hell there is numerous trucks on the way like it's real-life so it's fun but unfortunately the crowd brings a lot of troll, they are everywhere admins aren't enough to get them out...

Yeah EU2 has its issues but still I find myself using it.

I like a (fairly) bussy area, but that comes with the cost of crashes and trolls

I think so. I also prefer to play on EU2 server than others.

Because I can play with many users, and of course it's more fun than play alone or do with few people.

I also think that most of the ETS2 MP users also think the same thing even though there are lots of trouble makers. :P

Thank you.

You can see people from North & South America joining on EU-2 as well because of the crowdyness. I play on it mostly for D-C, things can happen funny.
When I play a convoy with my friends though we prefer EU-3 for a more calm ride.

Which server do you prefer? and why

Obviously EU2 simply because the server is always full. I don't like driving on empty roads. I rather drive with friends or in busy areas. I used to play on EU3 or EU1 before discovering EU2.

Hello there!

I prefer the EU2 server because there are a lot of players. It's always nice to meet other persons on the road. :P

If I organized a convoy, I'd choose the EU3 server. Just because there aren't that many 'trolls'. Also, the roads are quite clear as well. 

But if I want to have fun, I go to EU4 (free roam) server. But as you might guess, I play mostly on the EU2 server (as like most of the other players as well). :)

Kind regards,

MHT

Dear Player @LE GAMER 64

I usually use Eu2 server. Because the most fun server in the game Eu2. Crowded , fighting , fun and more..

Especially the Calais-Duisburg road. Dangerous but beautiful. If everyone follows the rules , it will be much more fun.

Another point of view , I am the manager of a VTC. We prefer Eu3 for healthy driving. Because no trolling & everyone follow the rules.

Best&Kind Regards.

-AV-