Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

march of car

mYT.JhoN

Question

How do I leave the car in the automatic? in the configurations of the game this simple automatic, on the trucker I do not have to press any key to get out of gear but in the car I have to keep tightening all the time to change gears and sometimes it does not work, how do I leave the car in the automatic like the truck ?

3 answers to this question

Dear @jhonbii,

It's a known bug that the automatic gearbox on the car doesn't work correctly at the moment. However, it will be fixed at some point in the near future, just be a little patient.

Currently, you should be able to use hear up when you press 'SHIFT' and gear down when you press 'CTRL'. So currently, you aren't able to use the car's gearbox in the same way

as the truck's simple automatic gearbox.

You can find more information about Scout car rework and bug fixes from this topic:

Also, there have been multiple topics about the same issue already. Please, use the search function next time. ^_^

As it's a knows bugs and there has been already multiple topics about the same issue, this topic will be moved to the solved topics section. 

Feel free to open a new topic if you've got something else to ask. I hope that you're having a great day! :)

//Locked & moved to Solved to avoid content farming

It does not work, it's a bug that makes you always drive with the first gear, I hope they fix it anyway, it would be interesting to have a car with an automatic gearbox :)