Update 1.32

[ATL] VLAD (UA)

Hello everyone, friends)
I think many of us watched livestreams of SCS where we were shown and told what we should expect in the future for our loved ets 2. As we know the largest update 1.32 for ets 2 is just around the corner, and I think that there is not much to speculate on this topic:
What do you think will be contained in the update 1.32?)

If the arrangement of the map of Germany comes with 1.32, FPS declines will happen because bad computer users can have problems. And I look forward to designing a special trailer. :mlg_doge:

Depending on the Steemit site, the 1.32 update might include:

In the latest update from Scs software, we'll see refreshed Germany.The overarching goal of SCS Software employees is to adapt old roads and cities to be closer to current graphic standards and do not stand out so much from areas prepared for DLC needs.

2.Another change is the possibility of having your own trailers.From what we see on the screenshots we will have vendors of trailers, and the possibility of configuring them.And there will be added a market of cargoes that will be loaded onto the trailer.Of course, the market of charges will be the best option to earn.

3.Another new is the new Scania S.
That's so much of the most important news.

And now a little about what can still be changed in the future.
-Scandinavian DLC may be extended to the north.
-Krone update adding new models of trailers.
-The new truck renault range T.
-New DLC beyond the baltic sea.
-New DLC Euro coach simulator
-A new sound engine
-Seasons
-Driving school
-Improved graphics engine

Source:(Steemit)

4 minutes ago, BombZ said:

FPS declines will happen because bad computer users can have problems

Wrong. Optimization has gotten better over time and there is not much FPS difference between new map regions, e.g. Scandinavia, France or Italy, and old map parts like Going East. On a high end PC, the change goes unnoticed, from 60 to 59 fps. On low end PCs this might go from 20 to 15, which is a 25% decrease, but not that visible. Under 10 fps is bad, speaking from experience.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

As your topic has been inactive for over 14 days, we are archiving your topic. Due to the fact our forums are a busy place, we archive topics that are inactive for 2 weeks to help keep just those topics that are truly active for our community.

If you have any further questions or comments, or wish for your topic to be unarchived don't be afraid to contact me.

//Topic moved to Archives.

ღ ɢᴇʀᴍᴀɴ ᴇɴɢɪɴᴇᴇʀɪɴɢ ღ

Archived