Do you love to use trucks on dangerous or challenging roads?

-Tomukas-

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If there is a chance for me to get stuck because it is too small, then I always want to go down it to prove my instinct wrong :D But on a serious note, challenging roads can improve your awareness, driving skills and intelligence during normal driving, making these fun times constructive at the same time!

• 2 weeks later...

I don't mind it as long as I'm driving manual compared to highways where you'll barely do any shifting so I'm usually always using auto due to being a simple american :3
I feel like the best experiences of being a trucker is to drive these sorts of roads to put your abilities to the test and pass with a feeling of accomplishment that you'd like to boast to someone about who may or may not have done it.

Yes dangerous roads have always been interesting, especially when it is scarce:D

Sincerely, El_Bras!leño
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           TruckersMP 

Portuguese - English - German

• 2 weeks later...

I mostly enjoy playing ETS2 because of these challenging and dangerous twisty and tight turn roads that happen constantly for a while, that's what i find makes the game fun, the same goes for country roads, they are tight, narrow and often get crowded which i find fun to drive on as you are always aware of the dangers that can happen that usually do happen, MP & SP, without these kinds of danger and challenges for me this just makes the game boring, driving on motorways and straight roads for a lengthy period of time is just boring, you are not doign naything until you leave your destination and until you arrive at your destination mostly.

There are some really bumpy and challenging roads in the new Oregon DLC for ATS. 

Especially a one where you have to drive up into a quarry. I managed to take a picture once I was up inside but the road is really bumpy. :) 

YQjIZnY.jpg

Archived