Do you love to use trucks on dangerous or challenging roads?

-Tomukas-

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yea i like the challenge :mlg_doge:

2 minutes ago, Dziada said:

Driving on highways is so boring

agree :lol:

TMP HISTORYᴘʀᴏғɪʟᴇ                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

ᴠᴇᴛᴇʀᴀɴ VI                                  

Driver Since 10 Apr 2015    

In my opinion, when I get the opportunity to drive nice, scenic country roads on my routine journeys, I am prepared to take the bait and just go for it! It's not just about going through the high population areas and driving around with your friends. 

I go for a slow ride up the mountain pass complex from Torino to Bern, or the twisty hairpins on the road from Munchen to Praha as they are nice and calm roads that rarely see traffic. 

Therefore, I really enjoy mountainous driving whenever I get the chance. 

Hello,

Generally spoken, I always accept a challenge knowing that I can fulfil the task. However, when I already know that it is impossible, then I would not want to be in a situation where I cannot get out anymore. This is also the reason why games like Spintires are not very appealing to me since I get rather impatient when nothing is moving for a longer period of time.

Talking of the Ice Road Truckers, I have the highest respect that they are capable of doing that since they could be dead within seconds if the ice is breaking. When we see it from a game perspective, I would certainly give everything a try because - after all - it is just a game which does not have an impact on my health or future.

In that sense, I can conclude that I like but not necessarily love driving my truck on dangerous roads and in critical conditions.

Kind regards,

Anriandor

TruckersMP Community Manager

• 2 weeks later...

Archived