Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Is this road the toughest road in ETS2?

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Milano Mountain Pass" is hard but I rated it 3/5 stars because those turns aren't that tight, you can do it at 50km/h with ease. It is a little bit scary if you are an acrophobia though.

This really is a fascinating way,really has a great way to talk about landscapes, a well thought out way and many more features, Indeed the SCS team has accomplished a great job and I hope the paths like this become more widespread and ETS2 becomes an incredible game for the whole world, I wish the SCS team success, and I respect them and congratulate them on their efforts. TruckersMP is another :love: 

Best Regards,

Tomukas.

Y6JLoj.png.1482f0bf87625eca4c05028e655c74c1.png

I think most of the people didn't know there are actually 5 brakes, they only use the foot brake and parking brake ...

1. Foot brake

2. Parking brake

3. Engine brake

4. Retarder

5. Trailer brake

8 hours ago, Nizam Logistics DarkAngeL said:

i know this way . a bit dangerous but beautiful . Also I know a way more dangerous than this road . Zurich - Milan route ( WAY OF DEATH:excl:

That's the Milano Mountain Pass.

--- Break break ---

@::burakbizim:: I will post those maps later.

@Olioak I will continue finding new challenging roads. But basically looking at the map to see if there are some tight corners. If I found it I test drive there and record it. :P

Archived