Learn how to parking on MIRRORS, also attach/detach trailer and maneuver correctly and safely!

And driving properly at all...

THIS IS SPECIAL for kids, racers, trols and noobs in both games!

• True Story 1

Oooo, nice guide, I think what people have the most issue is the flipped reversing (because of the trailer) once you master that you can do annnnnnnything

I found parking really easy. However, I feel this guide isn't complete, I think you should add more details, it's unclear how you should proceed since there are few steps. 

I learned parking a real truck and trailer in real life before parking a truck and trailer on this game, It was funny when I couldn't do it on ETS2 or ATS but could do it in real life but I guess in real life you have to look behind you but in the game you look forward still and just have to image that you are looking behind you. I can now after 4 years of driving on ETS and 2 years on ATS say that I am confident in reversing a truck and trailer.

This information is helpful for the new starters though. So thank you for posting this.

Hello there,

Because this topic has been inactive for 14 days I am going to close this topic to keep the forums organised. Topics are started very frequently in this section, so we need to make sure that the more active topics remain open for discussion.

Thank you to everyone for participating in this very useful topic!

If you wish to get your topic unlocked, feel free to contact me.

//Locked and Moved to Archive