Omor Sadi

• 2 weeks later...

I learned parking a real truck and trailer in real life before parking a truck and trailer on this game, It was funny when I couldn't do it on ETS2 or ATS but could do it in real life but I guess in real life you have to look behind you but in the game you look forward still and just have to image that you are looking behind you. I can now after 4 years of driving on ETS and 2 years on ATS say that I am confident in reversing a truck and trailer.

This information is helpful for the new starters though. So thank you for posting this.

Scottywonderful

State Side Logistics: Founder/Owner | Youtuber, Streamer and Gamer :mlg_doge:

Good explanation for beginners in the game. :D

A video would not be bad :thinking:

Sincerely, El_Bras!leño
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           TruckersMP 

Portuguese - English - German

Sent guide parking for ATS. Big truck with 53' trailer? :P 

ETS2 realy too easy and noob

76561198158535149.png                                                                                                                              ➡  My WoTr.                       

Renault Premium: 500.000km 

Renault Magnum: 257.500km   ▶

• 2 weeks later...

Hello there,

Because this topic has been inactive for 14 days I am going to close this topic to keep the forums organised. Topics are started very frequently in this section, so we need to make sure that the more active topics remain open for discussion.

Thank you to everyone for participating in this very useful topic!

If you wish to get your topic unlocked, feel free to contact me.

//Locked and Moved to Archive

Archived