Mihad

What truck should I buy ? [GUIDE]

Guest Bydlak

ngl your choice and opinions are very good. If you have enough money, I recommend a very nice 450HP Scania S

I Think The Mercedes New Actros is the best Beginner Truck. He is a littel bit expensive but for the price i think 113k or 112k is he the best

default engine power is 420Hp and the transmission 6 oder 12 gear is good and you can do a 8x4 Truck for he heavy Trailers

Iveco is good, especially if you are keyboard gamer, it has good steering or driving control. It is engine power, I pull heavy loads having only the penultimate motor type, last 3°rd last of the options of gear and still traction in a rear axle and another is hability suspended
Now I changed last transmission option and gear, driving still good. Lets avoid many accidents that motor trucks
  which gives the most speed type; SCANIA. Faster.
IVECO that takes you wherever you want safely, secure heavy loads stride very well. It has great fuel autonomy, even if you configure it in realistic fuel mode.
I am reaching almost 3 million euros, almost 10 trucks, 7 garages, with Iveco, 73% of the map.
For anyone who is keyboard gamer novate without steering wheel, the better.