[ARCHIVED] What truck should I buy ? [GUIDE]

• 3 months later...

Iveco is good, especially if you are keyboard gamer, it has good steering or driving control. It is engine power, I pull heavy loads having only the penultimate motor type, last 3°rd last of the options of gear and still traction in a rear axle and another is hability suspended
Now I changed last transmission option and gear, driving still good. Lets avoid many accidents that motor trucks
  which gives the most speed type; SCANIA. Faster.
IVECO that takes you wherever you want safely, secure heavy loads stride very well. It has great fuel autonomy, even if you configure it in realistic fuel mode.
I am reaching almost 3 million euros, almost 10 trucks, 7 garages, with Iveco, 73% of the map.
For anyone who is keyboard gamer novate without steering wheel, the better.

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...

This is a hard subject to look upon. Each of us having a different driving style and well each truck handles differently. I for example love the Scania S series truck. To me it is comfortable to drive, hugs the road correctly and handles corners easily. Now to someone else they might not think of this. They might not like the interior. Renault is a no go for me. Hell when I first started this game I avoided that truck by any means possible. When it all comes down to it we just have to test out the vehicles and determine what we like

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...