[ARCHIVED] What truck should I buy ? [GUIDE]

Hello, nice guide. I think you should buy Scania. Also you can buy Volvo if you don't like Scania. I started this game with Scania and im using it still.

• 2 weeks later...

Volvo FH is the best for me, because I really like the design and the power of it.

Renault Magnum is the worst because the design is to ugly 

Kind regards,

Loexie   

Bruijn Logistics | Driver

YouTube / Instagram / Twitter

• 2 weeks later...

Hello there,

I am going to archive your guide as it is not really a guide, more a description of your personal pros and cons regarding each truck. Additionally, the comments are primarily people also giving their own opinions on various truck brands.

The guides section is not really for discussion, it is where you can show / explain something thay may benefit members of the community.