Do you want to see old trucks to make it in ets2 in future

Brian Lyons European CEO

PersonallyI like the old trucks and new ones but in so I useily drive the Volvo fh12 and the seana 143m also the Volvo th classic what's all ready in the game Old trucks I like to see is liked of Dad 95 Volvo f12 Sceana 143m Marc mp 1 mp 2 but I know there's small chance of old trucks making it in the game in long term all companys like to see there new model of trucks in the game cause they get more people in real life buying there new models likes of the new seaca s the new Volvo fh etc it's all about making money and to have good fan base etc

Hello

Yes, the place and the fans are different in the old days as the new ones. For example, I like the older ones more.Some of them are new, but they change according to those who attach importance to the exterior and interior appearance.I think it will leave according to the inner and outer appearances. In short, my ideas are more beautiful and valuable.

My English may be a little bad. :D

Have a nice day.

Don't try to be different. just be good. To be good is different enough.

Saygılarımla              - Best regards       

-Silent Death_53        - Silent Death_53             

TruckersMP

old timer trucks are the best and for sure ill love to drive some of these old trucks ingame by default.:mlg_doge:

TMP HISTORYᴘʀᴏғɪʟᴇ                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

ᴠᴇᴛᴇʀᴀɴ VI                                  

Driver Since 10 Apr 2015    

• 2 weeks later...

Archived