Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Summer Weekend 2018

Digital

A race event in ATS? I want in! Can staff even participate, as well, @Digital? (Tag me if you reply, please. I am not signing to receive notifications from this thread.)

Some people should really get a license before even thinking about buying Euro Truck Simulator 2 or American Truck Simulator. Drive safely, folks!

GP53e75.jpg

< < < Don't bet on sinking ships because they'll turn your chips to trash! > > >

Damn it to hell, a f* race. :D Cant stop grinning & full of anticipation.

Would have never expected that, but that only shows the sense of humor @staff.

Is there going to be a "quick tutorial", which displays the rules and how to race against each other ?Is it like PvP or more like "CMR", so only the time counts ?

Also a race-director, who keeps an eye on track ?

So many more questions, but I guess we've to wait.

Keep up that great work guys.

Whose idea this ever was, deserves a big juicy kiss on his cheek. 

• Digital changed the title to [28 - 29 July 2018] Summer Weekend 2018

Hi @schrute_farms, I'm happy to see you're anticipated about the event! :)

The rules will be outlined throughout the event, an overview will be shown on the Twitch stream live, and road blocks will be present to make the track clear as possible. The races will be a sprint to the finish line on unique tracks for each round, on both games. The first three to cross the finish line will move onto the next stage. There will only be one crowned winner in the Final, though.

The Event Team and myself will monitor every single race, and will be administered closely. I hope this answers your questions!

This sounds like a great weekend event :D I will try attending / assisting with as many events as I can. Can't wait and hope to see you all there :wub: