Removing Calais-Duisburg From The Map

Netrodo

Euro Truck Is Not All About Calais-Duisburg TruckersMP Players! I Saw Them They Have All The Map DLC's But They Are Only Using Calais-Duisburg =D.My Friends Also When They Got Logged On They Say "Lets Go To Duisburg!" Then I Say "Uhhh Again? Hell No I Am Going To Use My France DLC" Is There A Way To Delete Calais-Duisburg From The Map? I Want To Play With My Friends Please Help Me! LOL (A Joke Only ETS2 Players Will Understand... RIP) I Wıll Be Happy If You Show Your İdeas About What Do We Do If We Have This Problem. Fell Free To Comment :F

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

in the SCS update the c-d is due to be widened like the real thing so the trollers will have to find somewhere else to play

If more players would just play the game correctly, the excuse "I go to CD road to see other players" would be a moot point. People need to start being part of the solution, not the problem.

5ekjGCj.png

Intel i7 7700k│ASUS ROG Maximus IX Hero│G.SKILL TridentZ RGB 16GB 3000MHz │EVGA GTX 1080 FTW│EVGA SuperNOVA 850W P2│Samsung 970 EVO 1TB NVMe M.2/Samsung 850 EVO 500GB│Corsair H100i v2│Corsair iCUE 465x RGB

Audio Technica AD700's│Beyerdymanic DT770's 80Ω│Corsair Strafe RGB Blues│Logitech G502 Spectrum│Alienware AW3420DW

I wish that there was a button that instant delete C-D road, life would be so easy then. :lol:

Okay back into reality, Hopefully SCS will provide the solution since they can rebuild stuff in basic game. 

If you have Scandinavia DLC then you can drive there with beautyful roads, tunnels and surroundings. And less rule breakers ofcource. 

1 hour ago, Doblo said:

Euro Truck Is Not All About Calais-Duisburg TruckersMP Players! I Saw Them They Have All The Map DLC's But They Are Only Using Calais-Duisburg =D.My Friends Also When They Got Logged On They Say "Lets Go To Duisburg!" Then I Say "Uhhh Again? Hell No I Am Going To Use My France DLC" Is There A Way To Delete Calais-Duisburg From The Map? I Want To Play With My Friends Please Help Me! LOL (A Joke Only ETS2 Players Will Understand... RIP) I Wıll Be Happy If You Show Your İdeas About What Do We Do If We Have This Problem. Fell Free To Comment :F

Deleting this road won't  stop the traffic or trolls. They will all go to the next quickest route. 

The problem is not the map. Changing the infrastructure of it will most likely help, but the whole reason why C-D road is full is because of players. If we somehow deleted C-D road, everyone would find a new road.

I like to run around Duisburg or Calais, but it's people who create chaos because they can not drive, then too much lag is also a part of causing accidents

8 minutes ago, Doblo said:

Thank You For All Your Comments And İdeas! Can Anyone Reccomend Me A Road Busy Like C-D?

Any other road on North West part of the Main Europe from Calais to Berlin and from Kiel to Zurich.

For me , I recommend you , when you do not like the Calais- Duisburg road , So you dont have driving over this road Better is avoid before it .) and driving after the other side Germany :) 

Regards!

Mr.Wolf_**CZ** =)

I'm sorry but I think that most of our solutions gonna be just temporary one.

Because people gonna find alternative areas if the C-D is removed or restricted.

And will repeat again and again. :troll:

I think negotiating with your friends or someone about some play areas gonna be the best solution.

Just show your leadership! :P

In the past Stavanger, the Oslo road was crowded, everyone was going there, and everyone went back to DC, so there's no remedy. :(

Regards 

BombZ

Archived