Public Statement Regarding Recent Events

The only way to realise you have the "NCZ-hack-bug" is by first driving through someone. There is no way to actually know you have the bug otherwise. 

Yes, he kept going through players, which is a very stupid move, but it still makes it a unique situation since it was on an Event Server that was about to end and because it was his own VTC members.

It's like you ramming your friend in the middle of nowhere in Europe #2 and getting banned for it even if your friend didn't report you. 

• Upvote 1

SHeDTix.png

I do feel this is a mountain from a molehill kinda of thing, yes QUAD was being a plank for what he did from what I've seen, he should have just pulled away and reported his bug, but it also looked like a lot of others were messing around at the time. Did he deserve a perma-ban? no, did he deserve a lesser "slap on the wrists" for being a plank? yeah possibly, maybe a 24 hour ban for admin/mods to access the evedance, did every member of TruckersMP need to know about the unban? definately not.

Just my opinion as a former mod and admin on past forums

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, [LazyT] SamTheTacoYT said:

Now that would be fair, either perma ban him like everyone or unban everyone who did the same as him. but definitely not people who used it to ruin gameplay on the D-C road.

Exactly..Unban everyone that did the same thing..Tmp open this can of worms now they need to fix it..

I won't go into my full detailed argument on this, as 
1. I really can't be bothered for this anymore
2. I got what i wanted from the person directly. 

This whole situation is just becoming a entire fustercluck. However much i would like to see this resolved properly and how it was originally, it won't happen. 
The "evidence" has been looked over and been "approved" by the upper staff. On situations like this we as the community have very little to no say. 
However much i disagree with the outcome, what can we do? Really, what can we do, nothing. 
His name has been cleared of the ban, but his reputation will stick with him for a long time. I suggest we all move on and forget about it, regardless of personal grudges. 

Maybe in the future, and just maybe, this will come back to light and rethought, but until that time, lets move on and carry on with our community workings, whatever they may be. 

Thank You,
- Gamer5 | VTC Owner | Community Event Planner/ Organiser 

Everything i have just said should not have any direct relation to what i do as a event founder. I am expecting the same treatment to when it comes to booking an event server next year for Clara's Dream 2019. 
I have not come here to cause trouble, but to simply state my opinion. 

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Joe_ said:

Can you show proof he was hacking? No, thought not. You're making false accusations as it was a bug from TMP due to it being an event server...

unknown.png

Those player who got banned for hacking or bug abusing , is he report himself to ban him ?  Those got ban ,was reported by someone . And proof was those reporter video

1 minute ago, Linehauler said:

Exactly..Unban everyone that did the same thing..Tmp open this can of worms now they need to fix it..

The point is it was a event sever not EU2 or something. If it happens in EU2 it's most likely the hack. Same with the other severs always there. It was a error on TruckerMP staff. 

2 minutes ago, Linehauler said:

Quad was on a Event Server that was about to end. He only drove through a few of his own VTC members. 

http://myvideohost.space/quad/EV1.mp4
http://myvideohost.space/quad/EV2.mp4

Does this look really that bad? 

Now, let's have a look at the people YOU want to unban...

SHeDTix.png

2 minutes ago, [Viva] Daltonconn said:

The point is it was a event sever not EU2 or something. If it happens in EU2 it's most likely the hack. Same with the other severs always there. It was a error on TruckerMP staff. 

I think you miss it

§2.10 - Event Servers

All rules apply to any event server unless approved temporary rules override for a certain event.

• True Story 1

Just now, Shahriya Shawon said:

I think you miss it

§2.10 - Event Servers

All rules apply to any event server unless approved temporary rules override for a certain event.

This was a staff mistake, yes maybe a 24 hour ban for misuse of the bug. 

2 minutes ago, Glada_Laxen said:

Quad was on a Event Server that was about to end. He only drove through a few of his own VTC members. 

http://myvideohost.space/quad/EV1.mp4
http://myvideohost.space/quad/EV2.mp4

Does this look really that bad? 

Now, let's have a look at the people YOU want to unban...

See, I agree with you here, because Quad didn't abuse it, just used it. He didn't have malicious intent...

1 minute ago, Shahriya Shawon said:

I think you miss it

§2.10 - Event Servers

Yes, the rules do apply on the event server, but you have to bring in context, as it was only people from his VTC at the end, and everyone agree'd also, the reason the bug occurred was by fault of TMP because of the event server.

In this case, the event server does matter.

8ca26.png TMP Status: tmp.php||  280a9.png Steam Status: steam.php|| 5f6ca.png Twitch Status: twitch.php

369d0.png Website: JoesInfo || 89d97.png Discord: Joe#9863 || 31816.png Prime Logistics: PrimeVTC

^^

Main point of contact.

----

Just now, Joe_ said:

See, I agree with you here, because Quad didn't abuse it, just used it. He didn't have malicious intent...

Exactly! Thank you. That was very well put. He did not have a malicious intent. We can all agree that it was a stupid mistake, but he did not have a malicious intent. 

What you see in the other 3 videos I shared of other random users abusing or even hacking did have a malicious intent. 

Something I greatly suggest the TruckersMP Staff to do is to add onto the rule regarding NCZ-hacking/bug abusing is that you will get permanently banned if it was used with malicious intent. 

SHeDTix.png

Since I've mentioned the reason in Discord a few minutes ago, I will repeat myself here:

The issue was caused by a server setting which glitched out. Since it was a mistake from our side, we take full responsibility and have unbanned the users affected by the glitch.

We thank everybody for participating in the discussion, however since this will just spiral into circles from now on I will also close this topic.

Kind regards,

konfig0

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 3
  • True Story 3

I wonder if you look both ways when you cross my mind..

Be slow to critize, be fast to appreciate.

TruckersMP is intended to be a close online community where all people with the same passion for virtual truckers can enjoy a great time together. Rules are put in place to ensure that everyone can enjoy driving on our virtual roads.

With the recent events, our game management has reviewed a ban which involved a glitch and decided to remove this ban based on various facts. However, with the decision made a rule was not enforced and this should not have happened. Our management team has made a mistake here and we openly admit that this mistake has taken place. After a second review, with higher management involved, we revert the decision and the user in question is banned for violating rule 2.1 - bug abusing.

In no way do we encourage our community to violate rules and to look for loopholes. We care for our community and we always aim for the best experience possible. All of us at the TruckersMP management would like to apologize for any inconvenience caused. For any questions you may have, we invite you to contact us through our feedback service so we are able to give you a personalized reply on your enquiry.

Happy trucking.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 6
  • Upvote 2
  • HaulieCry 2
  • HaulieLove 1
  • True Story 1
  • Woah! 1

Scar | Retired Legend

You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.

Banned: HELP! - Report a player - Help - Rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback