Public Statement Regarding Recent Events

We will keep the post open for now since it allows the participation of discussion, we're not a dictatorship and people are free to discuss it - also if they disagree with the decision taken.

• HaulieCry 1
  • Confused 1

I wonder if you look both ways when you cross my mind..

Be slow to critize, be fast to appreciate.

Quad's ban specifically does not concern me and I don't think it should concern anyone else, but I do have a question. Now that someone has been unbanned, and you're publicly announcing that someone who should have got a permanent ban, got unbanned. Do you think people will think that they are going to get an unban too? What are you going to tell those people?

The only thing that comes to mind is the people who are specifically doing it to troll others (e.g. NCZ all the way through C-D), but what about little incidents?

• True Story 3

And the point of given this person un-needed attention is? 

I couldn’t care less if they were banned or not - You’re being extremely unprofessional and just giving them utterly pointless attention. And I think I speak for both people who supported the ban and were against it...

NqBHV9L.png TruckersMP - Staff Team Member NqBHV9L.png

- Twitter | Steam | Facebook | YouTube | Discord -

1 minute ago, [VIVA] Arctic Wolf said:

I thought someone locked this channel? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯  and i know who quad is thank you.

I highly recommend locking this channel ot would only make more drama. 

-Arctic Wolf 

Sorry don't know who's in control over that channel. :huh:

If you don't want to be a part of the discussion nobody is forcing you. People should be allowed to speak their mind, however in a civil way. 

4 minutes ago, Nathan said:

Quad's ban specifically does not concern me and I don't think it should concern anyone else, but I do have a question. Now that someone has been unbanned, and you're publicly announcing that someone who should have got a permanent ban, got unbanned. Do you think people will think that they are going to get an unban too? What are you going to tell those people?

The only thing that comes to mind is the people who are specifically doing it to troll others (e.g. NCZ all the way through C-D), but what about little incidents?

This is what I wonder too; will other permanent bans that are similar with Quad's ban be reconsidered as well? There are clearly different extents to NCZ-hacking/bug abusing, some which can be appealed, proven in Quad's unban. 

SHeDTix.png

6 minutes ago, konfig0 said:

random assumptions

My assumptions are not "random". I made this assumption because I got into an argument with a game admin and discussed it with another staff member. Long story short, I was told that he paid for his position and that's why I suspect that this isn't the only case with money involved. Secondly, my initial post about that matter in this topic was instantly removed without comment which made the impression on me that you're trying to hide something. Again, I could be wrong, but this is the only reason I can imagine at the moment. Feel free to give us players a valid explanation of why he was unbanned.

Just now, Glada_Laxen said:

If you don't want to be a part of the discussion nobody is forcing you. People should be allowed to speak their mind, however in a civil way. 

This is what I wonder too; will other permanent bans that were similar with Quad's ban be reconsidered as well? There are clearly different extents to NCZ-hacking/bug abusing. 

Now that would be fair, either perma ban him like everyone or unban everyone who did the same as him. but definitely not people who used it to ruin gameplay on the D-C road.

1 minute ago, Nathan said:

, but I do have a question. Now that someone has been unbanned, and you're publicly announcing that someone who should have got a permanent ban, got unbanned. Do you think people will think that they are going to get an unban too? What are you going to tell those people?

You are actually missing a side of the story. Wje6n quad got banned everyone started drama towards our VTC : Viva trucking saying "viva has ended" , "ew viva" , "don't apply for viav" the word start spreading around and also in game. At that point i wonder why are people being so surprised because someone got banned??!! When you are playing MP you see someone get banned then you go "oh no lol" then thats it they just forget about that person getting banned. Then quad gets unbanned thats where the story came back. People in the TruckersMP discord were talking about us behind his back and viva trucking thats very rude. 

-Arctic Wolf 

Stay happy and safe

1 minute ago, [VIVA] Arctic Wolf said:

You are actually missing a side of the story. Wje6n quad got banned everyone started drama towards our VTC : Viva trucking saying "viva has ended" , "ew viva" , "don't apply for viav" the word start spreading around and also in game. At that point i wonder why are people being so surprised because someone got banned??!! When you are playing MP you see someone get banned then you go "oh no lol" then thats it they just forget about that person getting banned. Then quad gets unbanned thats where the story came back. People in the TruckersMP discord were talking about us behind his back and viva trucking thats very rude. 

-Arctic Wolf 

I'm not sure what part I'm missing considering I said it doesn't concern me and I barely mentioned the situation, just referenced it?

5 minutes ago, Spieker said:

My assumptions are not "random". I made this assumption because I got into an argument with a game admin and discussed it with another staff member. Long story short, I was told that he paid for his position and that's why I suspect that this isn't the only case with money involved. Secondly, my initial post about that matter in this topic was instantly removed without comment which made the impression on me that you're trying to hide something. Again, I could be wrong, but this is the only reason I can imagine at the moment. Feel free to give us players a valid explanation of why he was unbanned.

He doesn't need to give us an explanation on why he is unbanned. And you need to respect that decision. 

2 minutes ago, Spieker said:

It was hidden because you didn't contribute anything to the discussion..

I can guarantee we don't accept any money for whatever service. The ONLY money we accept are DONATIONS. And they help tremendously to cover server costs.

The rest of our services is covered by advertisements and a lot come from the developers their pockets as well (a bit more gratitude at times would be a nice change).

I wonder if you look both ways when you cross my mind..

Be slow to critize, be fast to appreciate.

4 minutes ago, Vampire said:

Just change the rules and say that ncz hacking is allowed... Since he can use it lol 

Can you show proof he was hacking? No, thought not. You're making false accusations as it was a bug from TMP due to it being an event server...

unknown.png

8ca26.png TMP Status: tmp.php||  280a9.png Steam Status: steam.php|| 5f6ca.png Twitch Status: twitch.php

369d0.png Website: JoesInfo || 89d97.png Discord: Joe#9863 || 31816.png Prime Logistics: PrimeVTC

^^

Main point of contact.

----

2 minutes ago, konfig0 said:

It was hidden because you didn't contribute anything to the discussion..

I can guarantee we don't accept any money for whatever service. The ONLY money we accept are DONATIONS. And they help tremendously to cover server costs.

The rest of our services is covered by advertisements and a lot come from the developers their pockets as well (a bit more gratitude at times would be a nice change).

Can I be Game mod by paying the Game mod fee ?

Do i understand wrong?

Is it a joke ?

Just now, Joe_ said:

Can you show proof he was hacking? No, thought not. You're making false accusations as it was a bug from TMP due to it being an event server...

unknown.png 

You do make a good point. We were not at his house on his computer to see if he was hacking or not.

1 minute ago, Vampire said:

Just change the rules and say that ncz hacking is allowed... Since he can use it lol 

I think it needs to be specified that under certain circumstances it does not get you permanently banned, but banned nevertheless. 

1 minute ago, [Viva] Daltonconn said:

What happened, happened. Now its over lets put it in the past and move on. 

The reason it needs to be discussed is because what if it happens another user exactly what happened Quad? But I would be very much against if another player with the same circumstances were not to be unbanned. 

Also, I agree with the decision to unban Quad. But if that is the case, then we need to reconsider other people's permanent bans of similar situations. 

What I mean is that Quad and his VTC are not in the discussion anymore, just the actions taken on his account. Not him, himself. 

SHeDTix.png

Just now, [Solar] D4NNY said:

Tbf he was obviously abusing the 'bug' and i am nearly 100% sure that bug abusing is a perm ban.

In the reply you have quoted, I never said he wasn't abusing the bug.

Also, please look at the screenshot posted.

unknown.png

8ca26.png TMP Status: tmp.php||  280a9.png Steam Status: steam.php|| 5f6ca.png Twitch Status: twitch.php

369d0.png Website: JoesInfo || 89d97.png Discord: Joe#9863 || 31816.png Prime Logistics: PrimeVTC

^^

Main point of contact.

----