Public Statement Regarding Recent Events

I'm sorry to interrupt you, but I'm completely confused. I don't know what's the matter ir what the subject is.

I just read that some user got unbanned and there is controversy. But why? Is the user special, what did the user do that he got banned and then creates a controversy, when he gets unbanned?

I don't understand this situation.

• True Story 1

Just now, Pumpers said:

People are waiting for 4 days feedback reply for 5 days ban .

Are you kidding me ? :D

Just remember the TruckersMP team do a lot so they can't always get back to a feedback that fast. :) 

4 minutes ago, konfig0 said:

I'm still looking for the answer when a part of the community got relevant into the situation with Quad. I believe it's something between TruckersMP Staff and Quad himself and I frankly think the rest of the community hasn't gotten anything to do with it either.

That's why I also don't understand the discussions about it, we don't unban people if we got solid proof but as mentioned in the post there have been several reasons.

I can assure you I am personally not friends with Quad (I barely know him and VIVA for a fact), so I am not biased.

This is a case like any other for me, and I don't have any understanding of the fact why people have the need to suddenly be relevant into this situation while they hadn't had a role in it in the first place.

The Community is upset because it's not fair that sometimes we get banned for even the smallest things, while Quad  gets treated differently even though there's a strong solid proof of him doing a perma-ban rule-breaking.. That's unfair, and nobody likes it when  it's unfair.
You'd understand more if you were standing in our shoes.

1 minute ago, [LazyT] SamTheTacoYT said:

The Community is upset because it's not fair that sometimes we get banned for even the smallest things, while Quad  gets treated differently even though there's a strong solid proof of him doing a perma-ban rule-breaking.. That's unfair, and nobody likes it when  it's unfair.
You'd understand more if you were standing in our shoes.

I'm standing in "our shoes" and I think that TMP have made a decision, and you should respect that, there's no need for all this arguing... 

8ca26.png TMP Status: tmp.php||  280a9.png Steam Status: steam.php|| 5f6ca.png Twitch Status: twitch.php

369d0.png Website: JoesInfo || 89d97.png Discord: Joe#9863 || 31816.png Prime Logistics: PrimeVTC

^^

Main point of contact.

----

5 minutes ago, Pumpers said:

People are waiting for 4 days feedback reply for 5 days ban .

Are you kidding me ? :D

TruckersMP only has so many admins/moderators. When we sit down and think as a outside user we think the report/feedback we make is being seen by a 24/7 staff member looking at that. No, they have lives outside of TruckersMP and if we think about it they get 100+ of reports a day. Some don't break any rule(s). Then they also have to deal with ban appeals. Then people who wait are waiting fore other peoples feedback and reports to be seen first. 

Fair enough, I think Quad should have been unbanned. It was on an event server and it was the end of the event, I can see why DeviLee banned him in the first place because of bug abusing but I feel like Upper Staff at TruckersMP have made the correct decision on his unban and I personally think the community need to calm down about this situation. I was personally there when Quad was driving through people but no one was getting annoyed - everyone was enjoying themselves and having fun however obviously someone didn't like what Quad was doing and wanted to report him.

• Upvote 2

yo

Just now, Spieker said:

what a shitshow. Just admit you got paid lmao

Still waiting for proof from you since you are making these claims.

We don't accept payment as a form of unbanning, Quad didn't pay.

If you hold a discussion, make sure you come up with facts you can support with evidence since you make yourself look like a joke.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1
  • True Story 1

I wonder if you look both ways when you cross my mind..

Be slow to critize, be fast to appreciate.

2 minutes ago, Joe_ said:

I'm standing in "our shoes" and I think that TMP have made a decision, and you should respect that, there's no need for all this arguing... 

I can't respect it if it doesn't make any sense to me. What makes sense to me is hack=perma ban.

Also being in the company that  has some TMP Staff kind of changes your POV. so  maybe you're in our shoes, but you're wearing luxury shoes that blind you from the truth.

Edited by [LazyT] SamTheTacoYT
  • True Story 1

To be honest if you are not that user that got unbanned you ahould not be worried about it. We could talk about  a Game Mod getting demoted or suspended for the team for 1w but no one complains about i don't understand that but you complain about someone getting unbanned just creating more drama thats a shame. Has anyone told you before "to keep your comments to your self" think about that. 

Kind regards,

-Arctic Wolf l Viva Trucking 

• Upvote 1

Stay happy and safe

1 minute ago, [LazyT] SamTheTacoYT said:

I can't respect it if it doesn't make any sense to me. What makes sense to me is hack=perma ban.

But he didn't hack. He exploited a glitch, and it was his first ban, which shouldn't be a perma...

• True Story 1

8ca26.png TMP Status: tmp.php||  280a9.png Steam Status: steam.php|| 5f6ca.png Twitch Status: twitch.php

369d0.png Website: JoesInfo || 89d97.png Discord: Joe#9863 || 31816.png Prime Logistics: PrimeVTC

^^

Main point of contact.

----

If I were given the right information... Then this is all just ridiculous.

The user never harmed anybody, never caused any problem towards anybody. If anyone would be hurt it would be his own VTC members, at the ending of an Event Server. By reading the chat in the video used as evidence you can see he was questioning what was happening, that it was all just a bug that allowed him to drive through other players and giving him a second chance is exactly what he deserves. 

I hope he doesn't feel bad by some people's response to this all. Wish him the best. 

1 minute ago, Joe_ said:

But he didn't hack. He exploited a glitch, and it was his first ban, which shouldn't be a perma...

It looked like NCZ-hack, that is probably why. 

SHeDTix.png

Just now, Joe_ said:

No is shouldn't be a perma ban at all and i agree with what your saying there he glitched and he shouldn't of got perma banned. 

2 minutes ago, Joe_ said:

§2.1 - Hacking/Bug abusing - PERMANENT BAN

Using any kind of tool to change gameplay, including but not limited to using the in-game console, trainers or cheat engine in order to bypass the speeding limiter, to jump hack, no collision hack or anything similar.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
  • True Story 1

1 minute ago, Joe_ said:

§2.1 - Hacking/Bug abusing - PERMANENT BAN

Using any kind of tool to change gameplay, including but not limited to using the in-game console, trainers or cheat engine in order to bypass the speeding limiter, to jump hack, no collision hack or anything similar.

Bug abusing is a permanent ban. Quad was abusing a bug.

yo

Just now, konfig0 said:

Still waiting for proof from you since you are making these claims.

I obviously don't have proof, but I know of at least one staff member that allegedly paid for his position and the fact that my first post about this matter was deleted immediately makes me think that my assumption is correct. I'll take everything I just said back if you can provide a valid reason. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, [Viva] Daltonconn said:

TruckersMP only has so many admins/moderators. When we sit down and think as a outside user we think the report/feedback we make is being seen by a 24/7 staff member looking at that. No, they have lives outside of TruckersMP and if we think about it they get 100+ of reports a day. Most don't break a single rule. Then they also have to deal with ban appeals. Then people who wait are waiting fore other peoples feedback and reports to be seen first. 

I think 10-15% of the penalties given are unfair.
Then 15% of players dont play this game.
Is that what you think?

Game management concept is wrong from beginning to end.

Nobody talk about "Fair".

1 minute ago, MattTM said:

§2.1 - Hacking/Bug abusing - PERMANENT BAN

Bug abusing is a permanent ban. Quad was abusing a bug.

2 minutes ago, TrademarkGamer said:

Yes, but he didn't use a tool to change the gameplay.

^^

Main point of contact.

----

3 minutes ago, Spieker said:

I obviously don't have proof, but I know of at least one staff member that allegedly paid for his position and the fact that my first post about this matter was deleted immediately makes me think that my assumption is correct. I'll take everything I just said back if you can provide a valid reason. 

You assuming such things could just put other people on a bandwagon and assume the same stuff. And that is how fake news are born. 

Although, I agree that we should be let known of the reason behind his unban, especially the reason for his ban. I only got to know it by other users which isn't a reliable source. 

1 minute ago, Joe_ said:

Yes, but he didn't use a tool to change the gameplay.

Bug Abusing is also a permanently bannable offence. Although, I believe the rule should be rewritten and specify about bug abusing to an extent. Seeing the videos of Quad, it shows him abuse it very little. And he also only does it to his VTC members and not random people. The ban was correct, but unbanning him also seem like the right choice. 

SHeDTix.png

1 minute ago, Joe_ said:

Talk to the TMP Staff,  go see anyone banned for using NCZ 'glitch' as you call it, you will see the following:

Issued by TMP Staff

Reason : Hacking https://youtube.com

so no, it's a ack.

3 minutes ago, TrademarkGamer said:

Oh would you look at that, even if it's really "He expoited  a glitch" still, perma ban.