The Feedback is Working ?

Bertholdt[NL-DE-FR-MA]

Question

Hello, I asked to the staff in the Feedback if a can be unban because the ban appeal didn't work for me, but I did the feedback the 16 July and now it is the 23, i don't know the system, is it normal to wait all this time because of the heavy work ? Did i something wrong and the feedback doesn't appear to you ? 

That's the first time i use the Feedback so i really know nothing :D Thank you all for your help ! And have a nice game

6 answers to this question

Hey there,

Feedback can get quite busy at times, and a wait is to be expected and is totally normal. However, your ticket will get dealt with regardless of how long it takes, I can assure you of that. A little bit of patient is needed though. The upper staff team will deal with your ticket as soon as possible, don't worry about that. In the meantime, please check that you've included all the relevant information to speed up the process once a upper staff member receives your ticket.

Thank you for your understanding,

Aestrial

• Like 1

Aestrial | Former Game and Community Manager

Are you banned?Report a player - Help - Global rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

No existe gran talento sin gran voluntad.

Hello @Grausamkeiten!

You need to be patient.

As @enestrcn7 said, you can select the priority of your ticket, if you consider that it is urgent, select the high priority option.

I'm sure that the administration will not delete your ticket and I believe the amount of tickets they receive everyday it's not easy to attend all.

With the best regards.

Hello,

More than 2 Million players are registered to TruckersMP and these players are actively using Feedback channel. Please be patient.  -And do not forget that the TruckersMP team does it as a volunteer.

Best regards.

Sincerely,
AdaBey

Former TruckersMP Game Moderator

Support of the Year 2018

Official Rules Official Turkish Rules | Support Ticket | Steam How to become a Game Moderator?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

SometimesTheUglyTruthCanBeBeautiful

Nothing last forever.