Freeze Problem in EU-2 Caused to Get Permanent Ban.

metonow

Game: Euro Truck Simulator 2
Mod Version: Latest
Controllers Used: Keyboard
Description of Issue: After few mins in-game, other players disppear in my game.

Complete Explanation: Due to my location, I get ~130 ms ping to EU-2 server. When I join a game, after ~5 mins, other players go invisible in my game. I play like I'm playing alone in whole map. I don't get any you are offline badge or anything. I play like I'm still in-game. I didn't know the problem until a friend tell me. Then I did some research and some people said re-install all ETS2 and MP. I did it but I couldn't fix the problem. Then I noticed that I can play on EU-3 without any bug or problem. I was playing normally for 3 days in EU-3 but an admin banned me due to hacking :(.

I think the bug is caused by very crowded server is kicking players who have highest ping to EU-2 server.

This is a video from my permanent ban report due to "hacking" which I don't know how to.
Screenshots / Videos:

This photo from video shows my ping high as 123 ms and this causes to bug.

https://prnt.sc/k9t7g8