ps4 controller option

Poodek

Question

can a ps4 controller option be added into the controls please, as im finding i still have to part use my keyboard for horn and indicators aswell as ps4 pad to drive my truck.  i see there's an option for xbox controller and a unamed controller, but no ps4 controller select ?

cheers mark

8 answers to this question

Hello,

Already, you can control your game with Dualshock.

Please, look at this topics:

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=474910461

Best regards.

Sincerely,
AdaBey

Former TruckersMP Game Moderator

Support of the Year 2018

Official Rules Official Turkish Rules | Support Ticket | Steam How to become a Game Moderator?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

SometimesTheUglyTruthCanBeBeautiful

Nothing last forever.

@?? Powerful i wasnt asking for help, the question hasn't been read proberly

guys my controller is working ive think youve all missed the point off question, under control in ets 2 there is option to select xbox controller and i think another un named controller to use ! my point is can the option be added to select ps4 controller ?

as my controller is already set up on my pc through steam

Hello,

It would be useful if you could explain your problem in more detail, at the moment it is hard to offer support with such limited information.

You should be able to assign controller buttons inside the "keys and buttons" which is located inside the settings menu of ETS2. You can set your controller buttons as a secondary key which will then also keep your keyboard keys assigned as well.

Hope this helps :)