New troll server

eiktijd

Hello there,

I've been banned from ets2mp for around 2 weeks because we drove like idiots. We did this because we were having fun by ramming each other to see little bugs in the game and server. When we hit (accidentally and on purpose) a random stranger that drove by, he recorded us and reported us on the forum. I agree with his points, but it would be nice to have a server where we can do this stuff. Reporting people by recording it is a little cowardly because you can ramm people, and record them when they hit you back so you only got the moment they hit you. I did things that were not allowed to do, and i'm justly banned. I hope you guys can fix a server where we can drive like idiots (it is and it stays a game) so we can have a fun time on the less serious side of the game.

Greets:

-eiktijd-

a player who loves the game from all points

• Woah! 1

Hello @eiktijd ;) 

For the first, did You read the rules before You start the game?

Euro Truck Simulator 2 - read this a couple time's and You gonna know what i mean.

So if You can see this is a simulator and driving like sh*t is here not accepted.

• True Story 1

"You seemed like the ,,veteran” that knows everything. Not like a war veteran, just a guy that was long enough to know how it works"

I think he is right and we should have a server were we can drive just for having fun and not to be Always serious. It is right that you can't drive like idiots on all servers because some people want to play serious. A server where you can derp is a good idea and i think this should be a thing in etsMP.

We know the rules but that is just the thing. We want to play by the rules but after a while that is gonna get boring. We try to have fun by hitting eachother. En sometimes other people get involved and they get mad. And I give them the right to say that and they are right. But sometimes we want to have fun and derp around.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, eiktijd said:

. I hope you guys can fix a server where we can drive like idiots (it is and it stays a game) so we can have a fun time on the less serious side of the game.

I also forgot to mention, TruckersMP will not change that we have rules that everyone has to follow, everywhere you go there are rules even in real life driving the same way you see people drive (following the traffic rules) is the same way you should follow the game rules.

Kind regards,

-Arctic Wolf l Viva Trucking 

Stay happy and safe

Locking this for now.

If you want to play around without being serious, use EU4.

That will not change your current ban however, and we cant really predict whp will troll and banish them to another server. Also keep in mind not all banned players try to troll, etc

I can have a closer look at the entire thread later tonight when I'm home, but for now this mostly looks like a suggestion I'd reject.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

HumaneWolf - Website - Twitter - GitHub

Ex-Developer