Lag / Stutter?

[Viva] LincALot

Question

Hello, I have been playing ETS 2 and ATS for a while now and Since I got my new computer I have been dealing with these annoying little lags/stutters. It has been 4 months and I am tired of dealing with them. I have searched for ages and have found no results.

Every 10 - 40 seconds I my game freezes for 1 sec then continues. I have set my graphics to ultra and then the lowest and it keeps happening. It happens on ETS 2 and ATS No other games do this.  

(New Profile, Starting Up A Thing With A Friend.)

Lag at the beginning when I pulled out with my truck was Fps and Because I just started my game. The freezing is what I want help with. (In the video I showed low graphics and high it still freezes.)

-- Thanks Linc

2 hours ago, LincALotGaming said:

I don't think that is the problem. When I run the game on low graphics it still stutters/lags and I can play high graphic/pc intense games like gta 5 on high and that does not seem to lag.

Hello, LincALotGaming :)

I fully understand what you saying.

I tried the same things just like you.

I adjusted my graphic option to low on ETS2, but the problem that I had was not fixed.

And also, when I played the other games on high / ultra option, my graphic card(and of course my power supplier) worked pretty well. 

I did not have any doubt with my power supplier and graphic card just like you, but finally I tried to change all of it and solved my problem.

Until now, I don't know why and what the problem was but I fixed the problem perfectly.

Oh, and I missed something for you that a/s center also recommended me that I try to re-install the window OS((before do this, make sure that you have already secured all back-up files of ETS2 which is in "MY DOCUMENTS" folder. If you don't, you will lose everything about your truck/profiles etc.)) , Steam(include ETS2), or graphic card driver. 

Why don't you just try it if you have any second power suppliers or graphic cards? 

Really want to fix your problem, Just try everything if possible!

Thank you.

41 minutes ago, Lucy* said:

Hello, LincALotGaming :)

I fully understand what you saying.

I tried the same things just like you.

I adjusted my graphic option to low on ETS2, but the problem that I had was not fixed.

And also, when I played the other games on high / ultra option, my graphic card(and of course my power supplier) worked pretty well. 

I also did not have any doubt with my power supplier and graphic card, but finally I tried to change all of it and solved my problem.

Why don't you just try it if you have any second power suppliers or graphic cards? 

Thank you.

Sadly I do not.Is there any program that I can use to check because I don't want to risk replacing power and the card :/

1 hour ago, LincALotGaming said:

Sadly I do not.Is there any program that I can use to check because I don't want to risk replacing power and the card :/

Hello, LincALotGaming :D

Umm.. I'm sorry but I don't know well about the program you mentioned.

Why don't you ask to the A/S centers or the providers of your devices.

I think they will guide you so well about that.

(And could you check again the solution that I posted right before? there are somethings edited. ^_^)

I am sorry that I am not being so helpful. :ph34r:

And I really hope you solve that problem as soon as possible.

Thank you.

28 minutes ago, Lucy* said:

Hello, LincALotGaming :D

Umm.. I'm sorry but I don't know well about the program you mentioned.

Why don't you ask to the A/S centers or the providers of your devices.

I think they will guide you so well about that.

(And could you check again the solution that I posted right before? there are somethings edited. ^_^)

I am sorry that I am not being so helpful. :ph34r:

And I really hope you solve that problem as soon as possible.

Thank you.

Thanks for the info I will try that :D

^ Indeed, especially a web browser.

Games these days do not only run on Disk memory, but also on RAM memory, and since browsers use a lot of RAM, I would indeed suggest the same as above.

2 hours ago, [VIVA] Arctic Wolf said:

Hello,

If you have any tabs open (background) such as google, google chrome, recording, apps, game, steam, etc.. i suggest closing all tabs except the one that are really needed that also stops lag.

Kind regards,

-Arctic Wolf l Viva Trucking 

Tried that not working :/

Okay Update!!

I have tested and I only get these freezes online whenever I play offline its fine and I just added better graphics mod and a few others and no lag so, ETS 2 and ATS only has the stutters ONLINE!!

So nothing to do with graphics power supply or anything like that. (Hopefully you guys can help me out with the more info.)

Guest Cowie

Hello,

Many, many, many answers have been given. We would like to know if any of them have solved your issue or not.

~ccowie

Guest Cowie

Ok, please wait for your ticket to be viewed and handled. This ticket will remain open for additional replies.

~ccowie

Hello :)

The other way is to try and Clear your computer cache which can be done from CCleaner or Clean Master for PC 

I personally reccomend Clean Master because using it from last 2 years and works perfectly :but ofcourse either of them does the job of clearing cache from your computer and other programs

If that didn't work too you can try Cleaning up your C: Disk by the following steps

Spoiler

Step 1:

airomHK.png

Step 2:

hQH6HeU.png

Step 3: After clicking Disk Cleanup wait for the system to collect junk and tell you via another popup box

Step 4: Tick Mark everything once it shows that this much junk lies , Their will be several like Offline website data,Temprorary files so yeah you can Tick all and Click OK button and let the cleaning happen after that Restart your PC and wait for it to reach idling speed.

Also try these:

• Press your Tab button -> go to Settings,
  • Uncheck Load Cabin Accessories and Use Fast Loading of models,
  • General -> Development Logging -> Disable,
  • Drivers animation -> Disable,
  • After you did that just click on Apply and ok -> Restart your Game,
  • Press CTRL+ALT+DEL keys,open the Task Manager,disable any unwanted programs you dont want running turn off applications that are running on the background for TruckersMP

This topic will help you:

Also , I recommend you check this video , It would can help you  

Your problem is interesting :) 

Please , then you do not forget see on this 2 videos : 

Regards! 

Mr.Wolf

This is pissing me off does no one understand it has nothing to do with my pc I can play both games offline no lag and I can run gta 5 online no lag 100 fps so NOT my pc it is some error with the software stop linking me to forum posts that have NO awnser and that are off topic if you can help help dont link and double post.!

Last questation for you , you have a vertical synchronization in - game ? Is possible , that when you will be have a disable the synchronization , so the computer screen can be jerked :(:o.

Kind Regards 

Mr.Wolf