JustFunLP

Question

13 answers to this question

Hello :)

If you don't own a truck:

Go to My Documents > American Truck Simulator and find config.cfg file and:
Change uset g_console to 1
Change uset g_developer to 1

Launch MP and select your MP profile and when you don't have any cargo/job, press the ` button which will open the console and type g_force_economy_reset 1 and press ENTER. Then go back to profile screen and select the profile again and a message saying "Game Change detected" should appear which means it worked. Now once you're in, you want to open the console again and type in g_force_economy_reset 0. After that, just play and your jobs should be reset. If it occurs again, just complete the whole process again.

If you own a truck:

1. Find a resting place and sleep

2. Quick travel to one of your garages

3. Call SOS and get teleported to service station (F7 then enter)

4. Visit the individual company (drive onto the green pickup point at the entrance of the company)

• Like 2

Backwards you have to get close to the trailer and after you are close you will see a small window underneath that tells you to press a button to attach the trailer to the tractor.

Hi, JustFunLP :)

I'm sorry but I can not fully understand what you mean.

First, is it much harder to drive with trailer than with nothing?

If you have a problem just like this, why don't you practice your drive skill with off-line mod?

ETS2 will guide you so well. Just try to follow that and then repeat it again and again!

Second, Do you mean that you can't see any lists of trailers because of any errors?

If you have a problem just like that, please follow these steps,

1) Log in to ETS2 MP.

2) Check the left up end of your screen before you click the "DRIVE" button below.  you can find a button , "Freight Market job is in progress".

324C8AF66263F90B0B487527ECF112DEC5A93D21

3) Click that button and then click the "ABANDON" button. (Look at the screenshot above!)

4) Save your game and then just log out.

5) Access to the ETS2 game with off-line mod.

6) Check the lists of trailers again. Maybe you can see and choose one of the trailers what you want.

7) Now, you can drive with trailer.  

I think we can handle your problem better if you provide us more information about that!

I hope your problem gonna be solved as soon as possible. :D

Thank you. 

• Thanks 1

Explain yourself better, what do you mean? To have a trailer you have to go backwards to the trailer waiting for you to see a window in the bottom right corner that tells you the button you have to press to connect the trailer to the tractor, I hope I have helped you :)

• Web Developer

Hello Again,

Unfortunately i still can't understand what do you exactly mean. 

Please check if your breaks are off after you attach a trailer.

To be sure that your trailers is attached, press F6 and check if you have Cargo Details. If you don't have, it means you don't have your trailer with you. 

I will also recommend you to try the steps that has been already suggested.

If our suggestions are not successful, create a feedback ( https://support.truckersmp.com/ ) 

I hope your problem will be fixed soon

KinD Regards

Kid Fabi

• Thanks 1